Part seven: tenth of hearts

Arisu woke up first, he looked at the way he was lying and was immediately embarrassed, he was clutching Niragi and almost melting into the younger man's touch. He heard Niragi groan, so he closed his eyes again, not moving. Niragi gently flicked his forehead, "I know you're awake, Arisu." he spoke softly. Arisu's eyes fluttered open once again and he smiled a shy smile and whispered. "You're a perfect pillow Rag." Niragi gave him a side-eye, "What did you just call me Ass." He joked back. Niragi could feel the other man's smile against his chest. Suddenly there was another pair of arms around Arisu, "Morning," Itsuki smiled.

Niragi looked at the other and burst out laughing. He saw the hurt look starting to form on Itsuki's face and he quickly explained, "Your hair looks like a rat's nest love," He chuckled, threading his hands through it trying to fix it. Itsuki smacked him, reaching over Arisu who was perfectly content between the two handsome males. "What happened yesterday?" Arisu mumbled. Niragi sighed deeply, "Hatter is dead, we have a new leader, Aguni. Won't change a lot for us." Niragi said, knowing the militants would rule now and they could get away with anything because they had the guns. Itsuki stared at Niragi for a few seconds, "Dead?" He asked stunned, Niragi hummed and began explaining what probably happened to their previous leader.

Itsuki stretched, moaning and sat up, he made his way over to their dresser, which was now filled to the brim with his clothes. He dropped his panties to the ground and put on a pair of Niragi's boxers. He heard a wolf whistle coming from Niragi making him smile. He put on his black skirt with crosses on the hem and put on a crop top which said: "Babygirl" in fancy lettering. He quickly threw his hand through his hair and grabbed his necklaces and chains. "How do you always look this beautiful Itsuki?" Arisu asked, biting his lip. "I'm just hot like that," He flipped his hair and laughed making the other men smile.

Niragi got dressed in his signature blouse and black pants, "Do you ever change out of that outfit, dirty Rag?" Arisu asked jokingly, making Niragi roll his eyes and he gave Arisu his middle finger. Arisu was halfway changed into a graphic t-shirt and some swimming bottoms when Niragi interrupted him and opened his closet. "My clothes are your clothes, fuck that whole swimsuit bullshit." Arisu looked up at the other surprised, "Uhm, thank you, NIragi," He smiled, before changing into some baggy cargo jeans and a graphic t-shirt with a skull on it.

Itsuki jumped up when Arisu was done and took Arisu and Niragi's hands, swinging their hands back and forth, "Let's go, I'm hungry," he whined. Niragi chuckled and waved his hand, signing to go along. Itsuki swung his arms back and forth while skipping through the halls, Niragi and Arisu trying very hard to keep up with the hungry Itsuki. They all arrived at the food court and got some breakfast, which consisted of toast with egg, beans, sausage, tomato and bacon. "We have such good cooks," Arisu stated after they were all finished. Out of nowhere came Chishiya followed by Kuina and Usagi.

"Goodmorning, Shiya," Itsuki greeted the other man with a bright smile, Chishiya hummed and asked, "Can we sit with you," He stared at Niragi, waiting for permission, but before Niragi could refuse Arisu already answered, "Go ahead." He gave the man a forced smile. He still did not feel good about this whole thing with Usagi, who was still avoiding him and not talking to him. Every few seconds Arisu glanced up at Usagi who was eating her breakfast, she didn't seem to notice or she just didn't care. He looked down playing with Niragi's hand, who gave a quick raised eyebrow before letting Arisu go on with it.

When Chishiya was finished he leaned back and said: "So what are you guys, gonna do today," His gaze fluttered between the three men. Niragi and Itsuki shrugged, while Arisu didn't say anything, he was deep in thought. Chishiya sighed, "You guys are so fucking boring," he whined. Niragi didn't look too impressed at this statement. Kuina said: "By the way, love the piercings," She winked at the men. Itsuki smiled and thanked her, complimenting her style. She thanked him in return and continued chewing on her rubber cigarette.