Tired

《Warning, suicide, descriptive, bloody, self harm, Death》

"Life... such a beautiful thing, yet horrid. With all life, death follows. Taking the lives of all those we love. It's not death's fault, it's life. Life created us to suffer, to live up and down, to lose and win, to die. But that ends now.."

(Y/N) Pov:

Here I stand.. I can see everything, the stores bustling with last minute customers before they close, the trees that are being cut down for paper and firewood, the kids that run down the streets looking into the shops with starry eyes, the cars and how they move quickly, yet carefully for no accidents. Yet.. They don't expect what will happen, not at all. Something that will scar their eyes for eternity.

Laughing.. Why am I laughing? What do I find so funny about this? Is it the fact that they unknowingly go about their life? Ever so carefree, not taking into mind what horrors could happen... As they say, 'Ignorance is bliss'. Yet why, why do I feel like this.

It burns.. My throat, I can't stop tearing at it. It drips down, a warm yet cold feeling. As the liquid pools into my clothes. Dying it a dark, crimson red. It shimmers under the moon, a beautiful sight it is. Yet I must leave it.

you step closer to the sights, almost tripping against the cold cement

Well, I must say. It was fun, but i've no reason left here..

【you sit at the edge of the railing, looking down at the city with a blank smile across your face】

"This world..."

【You lean forward, taking one final breath】

"It is no longer.."

【You let go】

"Meant for me."

【You fall, thick air is pushing against gravity. Soon, sickening screams fill the air. Children cry, and people panic. You then feel something..

°Thud....°

【you hear screams and sirens, but you know all too well. You hear crashes, even some small explosions. But all you can focus on, is the warm pool surrounding you. Embracing you, telling you that everything will be okay..】

But it won't. People saw you fall, drivers got distracted, children were terrified... And it's all because of YOU... You caused this mess, just like always. People crashed and swerved, right into the children. Their cries for help soon end. All because of you. Man, you can't do anything right! At Least you're dead now, right?

No... Not at all. You feel yourself sinking, your consciousness coming back. You awaken,

Only to find yourself being held in someones arms..

???: "Oh my dear child, I apologize for all of your misfortune.. I will make sure that your next life is better. My child, my sweet angel, will protect you.."

【Scream, you need to scream. A tearing can be heard from your back. A thick liquid drips from your back. You're being ripped apart. Soon, the person leaves and you lose consciousness】

Running, running far far away. There's no going back, they don't want you. Nobody does, this is a cruel world. A truly horrible thing, this world. But soon... It will suffer.