ACT II

𝙹𝚄𝙳𝙰𝙷 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚃
✟✟✟

"You snuck me in here just to talk?" I whisper yelled.

"We'll see where the night goes. And sneaking you out, is the real trick." I said with a laugh. "We need to we have a real discussion bout this."

"Okay. So converse." She said before plopping on my bed.

"Rude as hell, just gon sit on my sheets in ya outside clothes."

Her face filled with a panic and she hopped up. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'll change them—"

"I was only playing with you sweet pea. And I can change my own sheets, you ain't a maid."

"But I get it. I don't like people sitting on my bed in outside clothes either. It's not clean."

"It's not clean, but it's too late for allat shit. So just sit. I'll worry about it tomorrow." I paused. "You told Simone where you were?"

She scoffed. "She's sucking off Katherines face in McCarter Hall. I don't even think Simone knows where she is herself."

I shook my head and went over to my dresser. Opening the drawer and pulling out a white beater.

I pulled off the shirt I had on and tossed it to my laundry.

"How do you have so many tattoos at only 23?"

"My mom loves me and lets me be me." I smirked.

I grabbed pair of sweats and ducked into my bathroom real quick. I would've just changed right there and knowing Soleil she was finna fuss about it.

I made the change quick and walked back out. Seeing her sitting in my bed like a dweeb. Sitting up straight with her hands folded in her lap.

"If you don't lay yo ass down."

"I didn't want to be rude."

I rolled my eyes at her and she proceeded to slide back further into the bed. I grabbed two waters from my small fridge and made my way to my bed.

I took a seat beside her and exhaled. "So, let's discuss."

"I don't know what we're supposed to talk about." She giggled taking the water and cracking it open.

"Soleil you ain't never had sex before, I ain't bout to just break you down cuz you said I could."

"I didn't say you could."

"Permission to touch, same shit."

"Nuh-uh. Touching could mean you kissing me and that's it."

I gave her a look and I watched as she tried to fight laughter before covering her mouth and giggling.

"You're a fuckin clown."

"I'm sorry, this is weird. I don't know what I'm agreeing to."

"Friends with Benefits."