one

a verse for y'all today 💓

please vote & comment ! ♥︎how are y'all today mls? 🫶🏽💕

how are y'all today mls? 🫶🏽💕

HASAAN'S POV

How do you know if your partner is cheating?

You don't, right? Not unless you're with them twenty-four hours a day and you're on their ass like white on rice. I didn't want to think that Kashmir was cheating on me because he never gave me a real reason to believe that, but lately he had been coming home late. Running straight to the shower and locking himself in the bathroom. But when he came out, the nigga acted like nothing ever happened. Like he ain't just barge into our apartment like a damn maniac, fidgeting and acting frantic. I don't know if I'm tripping or what.

"Wass good bae?" He question as he strolled back into the living room where I sat, on the couch, folding up our clothes. I shrugged.

"Chillin'."

I'm not gone lie, I wasn't in the mood to talk to this nigga at the moment. I've been feeling like this for a while and I was just waiting on the right moment to tell him how I felt.

He groaned and threw his head back, "What chu' got a attitude for now, huh?"

I sat in silence for a few seconds, letting the question marinate. You've been coming home at two and three o'clock in the morning every day, walking around like you the shit and you wanna ask why I have an attitude. I honestly didn't know what to think, he didn't smell like perfume or have lipstick on him or anything. He was never nervous when he got back home, just fidgety like he had to get something done, he always looked me in my eyes when I asked him about what he was doing.

He always said 'working' with no hesitation and I accepted it with no hesitation. Why? I don't know.

I just ain't wanna say anything and end up looking crazy, but at the same time what if he is cheating and he thinks that I'm just letting it happen? I'd look even dumber. Damn, so I'll look stupid either way! Fuck it, ima just ask.

"Is you cheatin'?"

Kashmir raised an eyebrow, "on who?"

I took the time to briefly analyze his facial expression because he had me fucked up. I was waiting on him to laugh, chuckle a little or something. But he didn't. I scooted a little ways away from him.

"Hea' you go, bro."

"Fuck you mean, on who? Who the fuck you wit' besides me?"

Kashmir shrugged, "God."

Out of all the times and moments he could have told a joke, he chose now. When I was feeling how I was feeling. He's sitting here haha hehe-ing when in reality, wasn't shit funny. We'll see if he's laughing when he's living in this small ass apartment all by himself.