five

a verse for y'all today 💓

please vote & comment ! ♥︎hope y'all are well today babes! 💕🫶🏽

hope y'all are well today babes! 💕🫶🏽

HASAAN'S POV

All Kashmir had to do was tell me the truth. That's all I ever asked of him.

I sat and watched him play with kyior from a distance, the sight was bittersweet as I realized that he'd never have the experience of playing with our daughter. Neither of us would. I could feel the tears welding up in my eyes but I quickly blinked to make them go away. This was supposed to be a visit between me and my man and then she showed up.

Although, I'm thankful for that because I never would have known about Kyior but at the same time, she should have done this some other time. She waited until the day of my visit to do this shit, I was already pushing it because Kashmir isn't supposed to receive visitors since he was a high risk inmate and had to be escorted by guards all of the time. Since he's been in jail, he's had a few incidents but in all of their cases, people started with him. Everyone can't be tried and that's what incarcerated men seemed to have forgotten.

"How old is he?" I perked up quietly, sitting up in my chair. Kashmir shrugged with his back still turned to me before turning to look at me. "She said two." I said nothing, nodding in response. Me and Kashmir had been together for four years, so for Kyior to be two was crazy. Then again, he already told me that he didn't take the first two years of our relationship serious and Kyior's very existence just further proves that.

"Um, I'm standin' right hur, you can ask me how old my baby is." My felt my lip curl in irritation at the sound of this bitch's voice, why is she even talking to me?

"First of all, I'm not talkin' to you. I'm talkin' to my boyfriend, Kashmir. Remember him? The nigga you want but can't have cause I got him on lock?" She scoffed and chuckled humorlessly as she started dramatically clapping her hands and stomping her feet. "Well, you must have left that lock unlocked the day I fucked him and got pregnant." I saw Kashmir tense up out of the corner of my eye and I knew that he was close to saying something to her.

I shrugged, "Having consensual sex is one thing but drugging my nigga and then riding his dick to trap yourself is another." I smiled brightly as her smile slowly fell, this bitch didn't think that I knew about that. Truth was, I kind of knew about her all along but neither me or Kashmir knew if she had actually gotten pregnant considering after the incident she went ghost for two years. "Aye." Kashmir said sternly causing me to look over at him, he shook his head no and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah don't tell 'em' shit since he think he know everythang'. If yo man was so drunk and drugged up, why he eat ma pussy? Why he hug me afta' and say my coochie was the best he eva' had? Why-" she was about to keep talking until Kashmir sighed, cutting her off.