two

a verse for y'all today 💓

please vote & comment ! ♥︎hope y'all are well today babes! 💕🫶🏽

hope y'all are well today babes! 💕🫶🏽

KASHMIR'S POV

Ain't no way that I'm wrong for blocking Hasaan but I can't help but to feel like I am. Am I tripping or was he on his motha's dick too much?

He was always on her side even though she made it clear that she didn't care about his feelings or our relationship. And it's funny how she didn't want us together in the first place and now she was living with us, how you gon try to tear us apart and then move in with us like you've just been a big support system all along? To be honest, I don't even give a fuck anymore. As far as I'm concerned, Fatima is not my concern but as of right now, her son isn't either.

Hasaan was stopping money from being made anyway, first he didn't care and let me get it by any means then all of a sudden when his motha moves in, he wants to know where I am, where I go and what I'm doing. Why does all of that shit matter?

I'm out here making money to put you through college so that you can get your degree and never have to work under another motherfucker in your life, going out and risking my life over you, over us and this is the shit you do. You turn your back on me because ya motha told you too? As long as we been together and you still let her boss you, twenty years old and you stilling letting your mom tell you what to do, how to think, how you should go about our relationship. Like what bro? It was like I was in a relationship with a little ass kid.

I sigh and look down at my phone, slowing scrolling through me and Hasaan pictures. Everything was good and we used to be so happy until that fucking demon he calls a motha came around. I can't really be too mad though because even after all she has said and done to me, she still let me stick ma dick in her son for the past four years. Even after I put a daughter in him she still let us be together, but she made Hasaan get rid of the baby. Which means she allowed him to make it full term, let him have our baby and forced him to give her away. We had to make sure she carried no ties to us, she couldn't have my last name, when she grew older she couldn't contact us and she would have no way to trace her family roots.

Fatima made sure of it.

I guess I understand Fatima wanting Hasaan to give our daughter up for adoption because he was only sixteen and I was seventeen so maybe she figured that we weren't fit or old enough to be parents yet. But the same time, this was our daughter and her granddaughter so how could she do this to us? I already didn't have a good support system, when I met Hasaan he became just that. But then a kid was added into the mix, that made things between us that much more serious to me. Like I said, for the first two years I wasn't really taking him serious but then that happened and it changed my perspective of things and how I acted towards him.