17

An hour later scar has brought the Caesar, river and hades to the apartment on floor 19. They walked in the hallway as scar looks at the doors with number until he saw the number sixty-eight.

"This is it" he signs as he goes to the door and knocks it.

The door opens to reveal T.J. With a smile on her face. "Thank goodness you're all safe" she said "come on in" she backs up for the other to come in as the group looks at the place. "It's not much, but it's home. Or was"

"I think it's brilliant" Caesar said.

T.J. Smiles before shaking it off "I'll make us something. This is an old stove so luckily we don't need electricity to make something." She pulls out some canned food for her too cook. She picked some out put them on a pan.

Caesar was very curious and looked at some things in her home like the picture of T.J. When she was a kid to growing up and and a picture of her whole family who looked happy together. He Can't imagine what it was like for her to loose all she had. Or what else she would loose.

When food was done she gave food to the group at the table. Before sitting down.

Hades sniffs then eats the food and dramatically faints "good"

"Drama queen" river signs.

"I take it you like it hades?" T.J.asked. He nods.

"What is this?" River asked eating.

"That would be soup. Chicken noodle" T.J. Said.

"It's... what is the word humans use often when they like food?" Caesar asked.

"Delicious?"

"Yes"

Scar was eating his soup very fast like he was in a rush "hey, hey hey! Scar take it easy you'd get a stomach ache if you eat like that" T.J. Said to him.

Scar rolled his eyes and did what she said he finished eating and stood up. "I'm gonna patrol" he signed getting up.

"If your gonna go patrol the best view is on the roof of the apartment building" T.J suggests. Scar nods before leaving.