Scar sits in front of the unconscious corneilius. He decided to be in watch INCASE somebody intrudes.

While he was on watch he had thoughts on what he did in regret. He was misguided by Aldo since he was a small ape.

Then he heard footsteps. He turns to point his gun at someone that could possibly be an enemy.

It was Taylor's mother who didn't look afraid but put her hands up anyway"don't shoot".Scar puts the gun down as she goes to check on Cornelius. Putting a damp cloth on his head. Before looking at scar. "He will be fine" she said while signing at the same time.

"You know sign?!" He asked.

"trained myself also I taught other apes to sign when I worked in a zoo" she sign.

"How d you know corneilius"He was more confused on how Cornelius know about this place.

"years ago he came to me when one ape was injured, he found me and asked me to help his friend. Since then he trusted me."she put her hand on scar shoulder "get some rest" she spoke before leaving scar alone.

All his life he was told humans cannot be trusted,he didn't trust taylor the moment he met her because that's what he was taught. He realized his heart changed when she her kindness. He realized she was headstrong,and very skilled and forgiving if nessesary.

That's what he likes about her and he's greatful she became his friend.