21

The group started to walk for an hour. Not knowing where they're going. Scar on the other hand did.

"There" scar points at the building.

Taylor looks at the building and realize what it is from the outside not in. As they head to the building they looked to see it was abandoned. They all looked around in amazement.

"We should stay together from now on" Taylor wispered. Everyone nods in agreement.

They all looked around the building. They all see sciences equipment and cages.

"What.. happened here?" Caesar asked.

"The virus" they heard a voice say they turned to see a familiar figure in the cage.

"Max!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Hi T.J!" Max said her nickname.

"I'm glad you're still alive" she turns to her fiend "find something to get him out.

Rive walks up to the cage and breaks the glass by punching it helping him out.

"You know there's a key by the door but .. that'll care to introduce me to your friends."

Taylor nods "this Caesar, river, hades and scar"

"I'm max" introduced himself. "I swear if I knew you were still alive I wouldn't have left. Then they found me and took me prisoner...I saw your wound and I thought... I'm sorry"

Taylor puts her hand on his shoulder "it's alright." She said "so what happened to you"

"They tried to make me fix a weapon they found... a tank" he said. "You know I've been in the military before becoming an astronaut. I know how to fix tanks"

"Why a tank though?" She asked.

"I don't know but they make me train other apes to fix it. I had no choice. Also I used any computer that could work and I found things I did not expect to find"

"You mentioned virus" Caesar spoke "what kind?"

He walks to find a computer and goes on it "and it shows here"They all watch a video of a news about a virus going globally called the simian flu.

"The Simian Flu Pandemic was a catastrophic flu outbreak that resulted in the near extinction of humanity and the evolution of all apes on Earth. The pandemic resulted from drug testing done at Gen-Sys Laboratories, a biotech company that sought to create a cure for Alzheimer's Disease."

Once they finished the vid Taylor was shock to hear. "Alzheimer's disease?!" She said "all of this happened because of a disease that's impossible to cure"

"What is...Alzheimer's?" Hades asked.

"A disease that involves parts of the brain that control thought, memory, and language." Max explains.

"They talked about making a cure for years, so they..." she paused knowing her ape friends not gonna take this nicely. "They used apes specifically chimpanzees to test the theory"

They looked at each other in shock as they heard a hoot coming from behind them. They saw a bunch of apes there.

With aldo walking to the front them. With a grunt. "Welcome" he said "I'm... grateful for you all to come" then he turns to scar "well done. Just as planned."The three apes and two humans looked at scar in shock. "Bring the girl...and the ape prince... the others can be put in a cage" aldo orders.

Scar looks at Taylor seeing her eyes he knew she felt betrayed. Before they took her away. As they did with others.

In scars head he has a strong hatred for humans for what has happened to his people. But in his heart realized that since Taylor came all she's been doing is showing kindness to him and all she's been doing was trying to get her to trust him.

He thought whatever Evers gonna happen next he would regret it for the rest of his time.