again, please, don't read this :)

[\]-Why are you here?

[/]-Yeah, didn't you read the title? Or did you just not care?

[\]-I think they just didn't care.

[/]-Well, they're gonna get really mad once they find out your reading this.

[\]-I think they already know.

[/]-Then why are they letting them read this?

[\]-I don't know, maybe they just need some time to think of a good punishment for disobeying the title. Or they just don't care.

[/]-I know that [?] doesn't care, but what about [!]? They're probably really mad.

[\]-Hmm, your right...they're probably the one who's thinking about a good punishment.

[/]-Definitely.

[✓]-[\], [/], [!] has been looking for you two. What are you doing?

[\]-Oh, hey [✓]. We were just talking and wondering why [!] hasn't punished the person reading this yet.

[/]-Yeah. That's all.

[✓]-Well [!] wants to talk to you two, so come on, let's go.

[\]-But what about the reader? We still have questions? Like why are they reading this even though the title says not to?

[/]-And why they even wanted to read this, even though it doesn't make sense?

[✓]-The reason they're reading is because whenever someone says not to do something, that mostly means they should.

[\]-What about why they want to read this book even though everything makes absolutely zero sense?

[✓]-Your gonna have to ask them about that.

[\]-Okay. Why are you reading this even though nothing makes sense?

[/]-Did they answer?

[\]-I don't know, this hasn't been posted yet.

[✓]-Come on, let's go. We've already wasted enough time. We'll go through their answers once this is posted and [.] gets the notifications about people commenting or whatever it's called.

[/]-What?

[✓]-We'll wait until this is posted and people comment. Now let's go see what [!] wants to talk about.

[\]-Okay! Bye-bye reader!

[/]-Bye-bye! Oh, and a word of caution, if  catches you reading this, stop reading.

[\]-Immediately.

[✓]-Why are you warning them? It's not like  is gonna find out.

[/]-We know, we just want them to be prepared for if it does happen.

[\]-Yep. Well, bye!

[/]-And don't let  catch you reading!

[✓]-See ya'.