SUMMARY

VIOLENT DELIGHTS

Girls. I'd never considered it before. Was that why...? Sex had never been a particularly pleasant experience for me before. The build-up was fantastic, so I must have been attracted to past boyfriends. It was just the act itself that had never produced satisfying results. I'd always figured I'd picked lousy lovers. I didn't ever consider I was choosing the wrong gender. I'd never thought — why had I never thought about it?

My head hurt. I'd never thought there was anything wrong with gay people, I just didn't think I was one. Edward could've been confused. He had to be. He'd seen what I was thinking and made his own assumptions. That had to be it.

But that brought me to Edward Cullen. To what he'd done for my sister today. For me today. And what he was. What his whole family was.

Rosalie.

The thought of her hit me like a freight train. But of course. How many times had I dreamt of Rosalie Hale? She hadn't said a word to me in months, and yet I still dreamed. Wasn't my boyfriend the villain in my nightmare? Wasn't she always just out of reach? I wasn't obsessed with her because I wanted to know what she was, that was too simple. I was obsessed with her because I had a crush. Because my stupid little brain loved it when people were mean to me, and no one had ever been so cruelly disinterested in me as Rosalie fucking Hale. Because she hadn't made me bored like Adam did now. She was a challenge. No, it was worse than that, I already cared for her. I noticed when she was sad. I noticed everything. I watched her like a hawk, and somewhere in the process of my distractions and daydreams, I had become hers without ever noticing it.

I was fucked.

When 17 year old Grace Swan moves to Forks, Washington with her gloomy twin sister, she decides to make the most of a two-year blip with a parent who had no clue what she got up to on her afternoons. Cute boys, cigarettes, fast cars...everything was at the palm of her hand, so long as she played it careful and made sure she was never caught.

What she doesn't expect is to fall into a horror movie.