Chapter 8: Harper's Birthday,

Brianna Pov

Preston you know that you don't have to be this extra right. I said giggling. I mean it's only her 3rd birthday she will have many more birthdays. I added.
Yes I know but since I'm his daddy I wanna spoil everything for my little girl. He said. Me and Preston were checking the set up for the one last time before we got our selves ready. The theme was Pretty in pink cause our little girl was obsessed with the pink color. Well it's my girl's birthday, I want her to remember it.

Well I will go get harper ready, after that I will get myself ready and you too. I said. I will babe just need to check up on you first. Wait what if I'll just dress harper up and you go get ready. He said as he kissed my forehead. Okay I'll be back in a minute, I'm sure everyone will be here soon, I said and the left.

Preston Pov

I went to harper's room and saw her playing and when she looked up she saw me and yelled. DADDY! as she runs towards me and picked her up immediately and asked. Are you ready to go get ready for your party. I said as I tickled her. Yes daddy! She answered while laughing. Then walked to her closet and saw 3 dresses that I'll make her pick as she picked the dress she likes I cleaned her up and put the dress on her. "Aww don't you look so pretty my Princess  as I kissed her nose and picked her up. And then Bri walked in "Babe?" Bri said as she walked in. She was already dressed up also.

Brianna Pov

After getting dressed I went outside and saw on of my friend come in. Hey Kalle thanks for coming i said. Thanks for inviting us Parker was the out excited actually he won't stop talking about it. She said

Well then let's get this party started. Preston cut off. We all sang happy birthday  to harper then let harper have some cake and play with her friends from the daycare she had been going to they also wont stop talking about when's baby #2 coming. Needless to say this was a fun Birthday  party

384 word

Been busy practicing our Dance
Need it for my grades 🤧