Chapter 14: Sweet as pie

Brianna Pov

Preston just finished showering and i was sitting at our bed reading a book.
"Oh you're done showering." I said  "Yes" Preston replied as he walked towards our closet and stripped naked and put his undergarments on up only his boxers. He helped me put on my loose dress. We tucked at bed with each other kissing me and my belly and said I love you and our future baby boy. He said before drifting to sleep. Then harper suddenly knocks on the door. Yelling DADDY! MOMMY! open the door. Preston startled and immediately stood up finding his shorts cause his only wearing boxers. I opened the door and asking why is she awake in such late time. I got Nightmare. She said sadly. Can I sleep here I'm scared sleeping alone in my room. She added. Yes of course sweetie. Preston answered he's on his shorts and tank top. "Really?" Yes you can he said as he swooped harper up to the air and landed her in the bed giggling. We all laid down as Preston turned the lights off and harper gently laid her head down on Preston chest slowly drifting to sleep.

The next day

( 5:00pm) time set

We all went to the nearby pastry shop for our baby shower next month I'm currently 25 weeks so we better get going we haven't really decided a name for our baby but we're slowly thinking.

We arrived at the shop by just walking it's only 2 blocks from our house so it's not that far we decided to get a different flavor of pies to pick from I mean for me I really liked the blueberry pie and harper and Preston liked the strawberry one they are really father and daughter. "Daddy I really like then strawberry one it's so sweet". Harper said. Yes I know love it's just sweet like you. Preston answered. These two really have the sweetest conversation even though I know sometimes Preston couldn't understand what harper is saying to him but just went for it. Preston loves spoiling harper alot. But anyways. (That's enough story time let's go back to the real story) Went were all done eating it suddenly snowed heavily. Well that's unexpected. So we need to call somebody. We called chase  who was currently staying at our warehouse. He agreed to pick us up.

A few minutes later he arrived and drop us of at our house.
We went inside and immediately turned the fireplace cause it's so cold outside harper might catch a cold so Preston gave her a warm bath and puts her to bed to rest she had a very long day today she might be tired. While I was currently cleaning up to get ready for bed I wore my maternity dress so I can be comfortable when I'm sleeping after I did all of that Preston came in and said "she's out cold already asleep" Great we can watch some 5- 10 movie episodes with that time I replied and we both got ready preparing for movie night.

516 words

I don't know what the title will be so I based it from what I was eating.
{A pie}