Chapter 26: Son and Daddy Moment

Brianna Pov

Preston and I was currently laying down on the bed while Preston suddenly stood up and slowly walked around he can't keep his eyes away from his little man, rocking him as gently as he could while humming a little song. The he started to fuss out and Preston didn't want to bother me so he take matters on him self he know that I needed rest. I can also see that he was happy more than he ever had. he watched him looked aroud the room, blinking his eyes slowly getting sleepy.

You're amazing, you know that right? Preston spun around as I spoke, his cheeks flushed a light pink blush as I smiled at him. I sat up looking much more like myself more than I had before I slept. You looked like a natural holding him.

Well, i still can't believe he's here. Preston said. He's so young and perfect.

Preston smiled looking back down at Mason, trailing his finger up to us arm completely mesmerized by the way he look pink cheeks started to show up as he smiled after Preston touched his face.  He knew that whatever he wanted Preston would make sure he had it. To make him feel that she was loved. I truly know that he would do anything for him even if his tend to sacrifice his own life.

I can't wait to watch you grow and see how handsome you are. He kissed his head. Moving back to sit down.  I know I'm going to help you everything there's a girl who likes you.

I chuckled, happily relaxing back against the pillow. I felt like I was the luckiest women in the world blessed with the most precious family ever. Preston, harper, Mason they were my whole world.

300 words

Happy new year every one

Dec 31 22