Chapter 18: Decorating the Nursery

Preston Pov

Bri and I started to decorate and get ready for our boy Mason's nursery today. We have been shopping out to get things for the nursery We really love the theme of the nursery as it's presents pirates presenting harper's favorite Disney movies treasure planet and also bri and I favorite Disney movie Pirates of Caribbean. We let her choose the theme for her little brother nursery and she went with pirates cause she like treasure planet a alot. Me and bri are happy that she decided with that theme as we both love treasure planet too. We are painting the walls blue first of all harper asked if she can help. We said it's the best if she only does a bit of mess. But she can help with the rest. So we started a bit of painting. I did the roller and bri and harper did the brush when we had painted all the walls we waited for the paint to dry before bringing in the crib. We are using harpers crib when she was 2 we painted it gray so it doesn't look old and it now looks good as new bri put the mattress on and the bedsheets also  I sticked a pirate ship  and a anchor above Mason's crib also a Mason sign above it. I also put some mini frames which nothing is in yet well wait for his first picture to put on it.
Daddy can I put a teddy bear harper asked. Of course sweetie you can. She put in a build a bear teddy bear originally designed by her. I also put a mobile, changing table, dresser, some toys. Bri assembled the clothes and  them in inside. We just did some things and far enough complete. Wow it looks amazing. Bri compliments I know it's very cute and adorable. Preston replies. I love it too Mommy daddy harper said I picked her up and we had cute cuddly family cuddle on my boy nursery. It's perfect and I love it it was all a team effort but harpers room now in need of repair will do that next week first we all gotta rest.

365 words

Finished finally

Also Advanced Merry Christmas guys

12/20/22

5 days to go