Chapter 1: Lilith's intro

For those who don't know me,
I'm Lilith,
Wife of Satan,
Mother of the Eight Demon Kings,
The Queen of Gehenna.

It's been precisely three months now, since my husband's defeat from those half-blood bastards, I'm referring to these Okumara brothers, the sons from his human lover from 16 years ago.

Furthermore it disgusts me really that the famous demon lord is defeated at the hands of his own sons, it's a shame that I can't accept to live by. I'll admit that the moment theses boys were born, his defeat was bound to happen, but now...I see it had arrive and with that it has given me a golden opportunity that I can't afford to let slip by.

For 16 years I've be taking matters into my own hands from behind the scene, if his defeat did happen, I wanted to fight them myself for I wanted to know how strong they were, but all that said i might have to run some tests first before I steal the show...I'll let my precious Alas have a go at it first.

These Alas I'm referring to are a new species in Gehenna, and they are from my own creation.

I'll give you a brief summary of these Feminine creatures, and yes they are female and there's three of them, and their names are Beth, Ruth and Esther.

And because they are from the same species they have theses powers:

- Enhanced Awareness
- Supernatural Conditions; Enhanced Senses (Smell and Taste)
- Flight; Aerial Adaption, Cold Immunity and Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Imperceptibility
- Shapeshifting; Raven (Beth), Wolf (Ruth), Air and Smoke (Esther)
- Weather Manipulation; Generation (Ice, Cloud and Rain)
and lastly Weather Sensing.

Oh the sensation is killing me but if they do fail, the brothers will die by my hands but first we'll have to see how it plays out first.