Chapter 8: First meeting

Esther's (P.O.V)
Moments after and we enter the building, Kuro starting to show me where everything was like the bathrooms, bedrooms and kitchen.

As soon as we where approaching the rooftop, we both hear a growl.

"What was that?!"

"What was what?" he asked.

(Growl)

"That!"

"It's coming from your stomach."

I looked at my stomach in horror. What did Beth do to me?! Did she plant a parasite in me?!

"I don't believe you, your stomach is growling because your hungry." he told me.

Now that he's mentioned it I haven't eaten anything since I've arrive here, so I blushed. And coincidently we both smelt something...it smells delicious.

"Yay! Rin's cooking!" Kuro said happily.

"Rin's cooking?"

"Come on! This way!" he yelled as he started to ran.

"Hey wait up!"

~In the kitchen~

Rin's (P.O.V)
I can't believe she woke me up in the middle of night, just because she was hungry and she needed someone to cook for her! Oh who am I kidding I'm starving too, all thanks to that game of cat and mouse this morning.

"Is it done yet..." she wined

"It's almost ready."

"And how long is almost?"

"Not long."

"And how long is not long?"

Now she's pushing my patience!

~2 minutes later~

"All done!"

"Really! Ohh I'm starving!" she jumped with excitement.

As I started grabbing the plates and cutlery, then suddenly I hear someone calling my name...Kuro?

As soon as I placed the plates and cutlery on the bench to take a look, to see if it's Kuro and it was but then some else entered the room and then we locked eyes with each other.

She's beautiful and oddly she looks like someone I know.

Ruth's (P.O.V)
What's he staring at? I turn to look in the direction that he was facing in, and I was render speechless.

"Essie?"

"Ruth?"

(Silence)

"ESSIE!" I shouted with excitement, I leaped from my chair and charged full speed towards her and gave her a hug.

"OW! Not so tight!"

"Oh, sorry Essie I got excited."

"That's ok, I'll explain what happened later, right now what smells so good?"

Rin's (P.O.V)
"It's Chicken Teriyaki, served with a salad."

"Sounds delicious." she said.

"Alright let's eat!" Kuro jumped with excitement.

~20 minutes later~

After we finished our meal, we all started to head to our dormentries but then they stop for some reason.

"Ruth, you a Kuro go on ahead, I'll catch up, I just need to talk with your friend here." she said as she looked at me.

"K."

After they left she turned to face me fully.

"Pardon me, for not introducing myself, I just that I was really hungry today." she said

"Well your not alone on that."

"Ok my name is Esther, what's yours?"

"Rin, Rin Okumura."

Esther's (P.O.V)
Okumura! The Rin Okumura, I can't believe it we found him so easily but I can't be bothered to fight him right now, I'm just so tired and-

"OW!"

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"It's my back."

He just stared at me with pity, then he grabbed my hand and took me back to the kitchen. He grabbed a box with a plus on it.

"What's that?"

"It's a first aid kit."

"First aid?"

Then he gave me a small cylinder container, and got me a glass of water.

"What is this?"

"Their pain killer tablets, it helps you to stop feeling pain, you take one and place it in your mouth then you drink the water so it helps you to swallow it."

"Ok."

Without questioning him, I just did what he said, after I took the drink, I just stared at him.

"Could you meet me on the roof tomorrow morning."

"What for?"

"I just need to ask you some questions."

"Why not now?"

"My heads not in the game at the moment."

"Uhh...ok."

I start heading towards the doorway, then I stop to look at him.

"Anyway thanks."

But then I was surprised that he blush with the comment I gave him.

"Welcome." he said with a simile, and my heart pounding against my chest but I just ignored and contained to walk.

"Goodnight." he said.

"Yeah...goodnight."