Twenty-Six

tw: mild aggression and a bit of excessive cursing.

All three of us scurry over to the source of Alexia's voice.

Once Chino pushes past the crowd of people also trying to see what's going on we finally see the cause.

A staggering Jordan swaying from side to side, drastically shifting his weight from foot to foot placed before the ice sculpture. His gaze keeps going between Alexia and the mess.

Alexia is standing directly in front of him. Her face is red and has tiny sweat droplets beaded across her forehead. She takes very deep, shaky breaths. Her gaze doesn't leave the shattered ice sculpture before her until she glares at Jordan right before she releases a deep breath.

"Jordan." She speaks carefully as Jordan's head perks up from the damage on the floor to look Alexia in her eyes. "Pussy, yuh know mi?"

Jordan shrugs, his body still sways from side to side and his eyes are barely open. "Enough." He mumbles.

Alexia's nostrils flare and she takes a step back. "Don't fuck yuh self wid mi. You weren't even invited because I hate you."

Jordan shrugs once more so Alexia just kisses her teeth.

"Yuh haffi bomboclaat dead." She speaks carefully but Jordan just laughs.

"Who can kill me?" He looks her up and down mockingly. "You? Only thing yuh kill a vibes and pitney."

Alexia grunts before lunging at Jordan.

He is caught off guard so the lunge causes him to stumble back and he falls but that doesn't stop Alexia from sitting on his stomach while repeatedly punching him in his face and under his neck before slamming her fists in his chest grunting in between each punch.

She pauses to allow him to lift his head up a little. His eyes are beginning to swell but he just spits out a little bit of blood before smiling at Alexia.

"You miss being on top of me?" He snickers but Alexia punches him in his nose before punching him in his jaws repeatedly.

Chino kisses his teeth before going over to Alexia to pull her off Jordan. He brings her to her feet and holds her hands but she doesn't struggle. She allows him to restrain her.

Jordan finally gets the chance to sit up but he looks over at me and then narrows his eyes that are already beginning to swell shut. "You."

Tego looks between the two of us.

"What's it going to take for you to realize the type of person this bitch is?" He gestures towards Alexia still comfortably physically restrained by Chino but that doesn't stop her from speaking. 

"The type of bitch that just has to kill you." She chuckles bitterly. "Pussy, yuh cya live afta dis. Mi woulda tell yuh bout yuh mada but I have respect for her."

Jordan laughs and looks around the crowd before eventually making eye contact with me. "I wasn't joking earlier. Alexia nyam e pitney."

She kisses her teeth and shakes herself free from Chino before walking out to the dock. Jordan's laughter fades as I walk as quickly as I can to keep up with her.

Once she gets to the dock, her steps grow slower then she stops and falls to her knees bawling.

I kneel down to give her a hug which she accepts before holding my face to look at her. "I didn't have a choice, Jade." She speaks between gasps.

"Alexia, babe, don't worry. I didn't come out here to judge you. I love you and you know that." I rub her shoulder

She bawls some more. "No, Jade you don't understand. I didn- I couldn- I just..." Her voice trails off. "I had to do it. I-"