I'm utterly in love with you (smut afab version)

"I'm so lucky to have you as my soulmate." Bernard says brushing his hand against mine as we make our way down the hallway.

We make it to my room and I open the door, locking it behind us. Dragging us to bed, I make him drop my suitcase. I don't care. All I care about is being here, with him. Pulling him onto my bed I pull my hat off and set it on the side table. I kick my shoes off and he takes his shoes and hat off as well.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever known." I say, linking our hands.

"Cara Mia!" He takes my face in his hands.

"I love you." I smile.

"And I love you." He says pulling me into a passionate kiss.

My hands go to his hair and entangle themselves in it. His tongue swipes my lower lip and I happily oblige. His tongue slips into my mouth and I moan gently. One of my hands leaves his hair and trails the tip of his ear. He damn near completely gives out to me. Moaning softly, one hand goes to caress my back. I pull away.

"Is everything ok? We can stop if you need to." He whispers.

"Everything's perfect. I'm afraid I'll wake up any moment to this not being real. I'm utterly in love with you. And if this is real, which I hope it is, I'm ready to take the next step. With you." I barely make out.

"Oh (Y/n)!" He cries, his lips going to my neck.

Gently sucking on the tender skin, I can feel his teeth nip.

"You'll leave a mark." I moan out.

"Good, I want them to know you're mine." He growls.

"Just wait a moment." I say gently pushing him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Stop asking that. I'll tell you if something's wrong. And things couldn't be more right here." I say.

And in one quick movement my top is on the floor. Standing up I quickly unbutton my pants. Dropping them to the ground, I climb back onto the bed.

"You're beautiful." He gasps awestruck.

"You're the most handsome man I've ever met." I say capturing his lips in mine.

He kisses back hungry. Like a man that's been starved for days. His hand snakes it's way behind me and undoes my bra in one swift movement. Pulling away he tears his shirt off, throwing it to the ground. Like it was keeping me away from him, he pulls his pants down and in one swift motion we are both in our underwear. My bra hangs on by just the straps.

"I'm ashamed. I'm sure I'm not as pretty or attractive as your soulmate should be." I say looking at the floor.

"You're perfect." He says taking my hands in his.

Pulling away, I toss my bra onto a nearby chair. His hands go to my tits, thumbs brushing my nipples. I bite my lip to suppress a moan. I pull him onto the bed and he kneels over me. His eyes roams over my exposed figure, lingering at my nipples. They stick out from the cold and previous stimulation. His eyes lock with mine and I nod. In a split second his mouth meets my nipple. Gently sucking on one of them, he rubs the other one with the pad of his thumb. My back arches into the bed as I let out a loud moan. He looks at me, not detaching himself. In fact, his tongue circles my nipple and he sucks harder.

"Please!" I cry out.

He released my teased nipple from his mouth and grins at me. "Please what? Come on princess, use your words." He teases, thumbs now rubbing both my nipples.

"More! Need more!" I cry.

My clit is throbbing and I feel like I've absolutely soaked through my panties.