𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 + 𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪

for conversations in spanish there will be a picture and after it will just be the english version at the end of the chapter.

December 15, 2022

Sal🧂:P
SalemiLIVE
When my Abuela didn't actually say anything bad abt my tattoos and actually complemented them

1.8k likes, 178 quote tweets, 146 retweets

        The first day in Tijuana with Salem's family was a roller coaster of types. Especially for the triplets. Seeing as it was their first time with Salem and Daniel's family for the holidays. Their grandparent's house was huge. It made sense. Salem said that because they're grandparents they decided to get a big house with various rooms to accommodate their children and grandchildren when they visited. Even then, seeing as they had four kids and each one had 2-5 children, plus the childhood friends that did not have as great of a family situation or just from the pure fact that everyone loved the Hernandez grandparents. The house would still become crowded during holidays.  Yet the house was beautiful, there were overgrown plants climbing up the walls of the house and the gate outside.  A small garden of herbs and some vegetables visible through the gaps of the vine-covered gates. Along with a small chicken coop by the entrance and 6 dogs and 2 cats running or napping around in the sun. Plus three more cats seeing as they were able to bring along Hades, Persephone, and Pixie.

        The house was full of random Spanish conversations the triplets hardly understood. Salem's grandpa trying to talk to them in broken English about the cars he kept in the backyard. Listening to discussions about which family members are going to show up. Arguments on if they should decorate the tree today or tomorrow when the other family members are there.

        Ultimately they decided to wait until the second day to decorate the tree while waiting for Manuel, his little brother, and their parents. In the meantime, Alma (grandma Hernandez) decided it was time to start making Pozole for everyone. Asking Salem, Daniel, or Caeser to go collect certain herbs or extra vegetables from the garden. The triplets being dragged along each time. And Salem yelling back at a chicken each time that would not stop clucking at her, threatening to put him in the soup from time to time.

        Even though the triplets had only been around the family for a couple of hours they knew this holiday season would be very different than their normal one.

--------------------------

       Day 2 was somewhat a repeat of day one. All for the oxo run Daniel and Salem decided to drag the triplets on. Manuel, his little brother Emiliano and their parents arriving. And the setting up of the Christmas tree.

--------------------------

        The present-day was a more eventful day. It started off with everyone waking up at 10 in the morning due to the rooster outside crowing and the sound of Alma cooking in the kitchen, again. It had been a routine. Wake up to the rooster who never shut his mouth, eat breakfast, and go on with the day doing whatever the hell they could think of.

         Salem, Daniel, Caeser, and the triplets decided to stay up talking in one of the bedrooms until they all eventually fell asleep, leading to everyone waking up in the same room. Plus everyone laughing at Matt and Chris when they stepped on the cold tile forgetting when Salem warned them the floor is always freezing cold. Again.

        By the time the six friends made it downstairs they had agreed to all go out later to finally get matching slippers and maybe go watch a movie at the VIP Cinepolis. Mostly because the nearest one was never crowded or smelled like overly burnt popcorn. And it was in the same plaza as the nearest Walmart.