𝓘𝓡𝓛+𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪

January 6,2023

         Salem woke up finding the upstairs empty and continuing to head downstairs. She walks into the kitchen hearing commotion seeing everyone setting up a tiny cake in the middle of the table.

       "Good morning?" everyone's heads turned over to Salem standing at the entrance of the kitchen.

       A mix of "Happy Birthday!" and "Feliz Cumple!" filled the room.

        "Aye mi vida ya tiene diecinueve!"  Alma exclaimed while going up to her grand daughter and hugging her.

       Salem was ushered over to the chair with the cake in-front of it. The cake decorated like a vintage cake with frosting different shades of purple, with candles shaped as moons and stars, and two candles of the number one and nine.

        Salem sat with everyone's eyes watching her as they lit the candles as her dad played Las mañanitas sung by a tiny mouse that he played every year. Their grandpa placing a birthday hat shaped as a birthday cake on her head.

        Blowing out the candles after the song was finished, cutting slices for everyone and smiling filling the room.

       Cake for breakfast.. yum.

       Salem, Daniel, Caeser, Manuel, Emiliano, and the triplets were all sat together in the living room talking. Chris and Salem leaning into each other, and Daniel with his arm slinger over Nicks shoulders as he scrolled through his phone.

      "Sal, the fairs in town." Daniel announced looking over.

      "Wait what?"

      "They've been in town all week." he added snickering at the fact that they never noticed. "Should we go?"

      "Uh yeah." they answered as if it was the most obvious answer ever.

sal3msalam1

⚪️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️