𝓘𝓡𝓛

sal3msalam1 added to their story

December 23,2022

        It was all hands on deck while setting up for the annual "Christmas" party. Though it was really just a normal party that Alma set during December taking advantage of Christmas coming. Family members that lived near would come, along with friends, and some other people from the neighborhood whose families weren't able to make it. Daniel, Nick, Salem, Chris, Emiliano, and his parents were helping set up the food, and plates. Matt, Manuel, along with Salem and Daniel's parents were helping set up tables and speakers outside.

        About an hour later the party started. Loud music, aunts, uncles, cousins, old friends, and neighbors arriving. The gossip had started, the uncles had already started with the beers, kids were playing, and others were sitting at their tables eating with their siblings or on their phones seeing as they did not know anyone at the party.

         Salem was stuck at her table with the triplets, Daniel, Caeser, Manuel, and Emiliano. Explaining who is who to the triplets.

        "Bro guess who just got here."  Daniel blurted out while running back to the table with a plate of nachos.

        "Who?" Salem questioned while stealing one of his chips.

        "First of all fuck you," he remarked referring to his chip being stolen. "second of all, Paulina, and her creepy ass dad."

        "Wait what, are you serious? No one here likes them. Who invited them?" Salem grilled leaning forward.

        "No one. Apparently, Paulina figured there would be a part this year and came over unannounced." Daniel explained

        "Who is Paulina?" Matt asked glancing back and forth between Daniel and Salem.

        "A bitch." Emiliano blurted out. "Don't tell my mom I said that."

        "Emi, even your mom wouldn't get mad at that, simply because of who it was about," Salem reassured turning her head over to the triplets to explain about Paulina. "Emi kinda just summed it all up."

        "Yeah pretty much. She like- she flirts with everyone's boyfriend, she has absolutely no respect for anyone, and she's extremely entitled," explained Daniel. "I remember this one time, me and Salem were like fifteen and she was like flirting with me the entire night and then asked me if me and Salem were dating. And I looked at her and I said no and she said she thought that we were dating and I told her that it was kind of weird that she thought me and Salem were dating and continued to flirt with me like the entire night, and I don't remember what she said af- speak of the devil."

        "Holaa"  greeted a squeaky grainy voice to which Salem rolled their eyes too and turned their head.

        "Hola Paulina como estas?" Salem questioned despite the fact that he could care less about how their cousin is doing.