𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓶+𝓘𝓡𝓛

February 14,2023
Valentine's day

WrappedMind

Liked by christophersturniolo and 975,598 othersWrappedMind Valentine is out now🤭

WrappedMind Valentine is out now🤭

nicolassturniolo Bros just casually drops one of the best valentines day songs and acts like nothing happened

Dan13lSanch3zzz Ur so real for this

all1ssOnss1lla Me when jazz
sal3msalalm1 Bros awakening my inner barry the bee benson
am3hystsm1th no not him again please.

christophersturniolo I wonder who this is about
sal3msalam1 I have no idea 🤷‍♀️

matthew.sturniolo I like how this sounds like a lullaby

User177 Yall are the realists for this

Chris and Salem made their way to the park, walking hand in hand. Chris leading the way while Salem can only guess what he has planned.

"Are you finally gonna tell me what you have planned or." Salem pushed as they slowed down.

"You're really impatient aren't you?" Chris asked as they came to a halt. "Im gonna make sure of something real quick, I'll be back in a sec."

"If I get killed by an axe murderer I'm haunting your ass Sturniolo!" Salem commented as Chris chuckled while doing a light jog behind a group of bushes and trees before reappearing to make his way to cover Salem's eyes, leading her over to the surprise.

"Okay, you ready?" Salem shook their head yes as Chris removed his hand from their eyes, revealing a picnic set up in an empty patch of grass in the middle of hundreds of flowers.

Salem stood there in awe. Admiring how everything was set up, admiring the scenery, admiring everything in view as Chris stood behind them anxiously playing with his hands.

"Do you like it?" he questioned.

"Like it? Chris, I love it, thank you." Salem turned around wrapping her arms around Chris' torso and laying their head on his shoulder.

"Im glad. I was starting to think you didn't because of how long you stayed quiet." He admitted also wrapping his arms around Salem. "Now lets eat."

As the pair sat down Chris opened the picnic basket pulling out a small bouquet of lego flowers and handed them over to Salem, before quickly pulling out another bouquet of real flowers.

"I also brought two wine glasses, but no wine. I did bring Sangria 'cause Daniel said it was one of your favorite sodas and it kind of looks like wine." He uttered as he pulled the drink out.

"You put a lot of thought into this didn't you?" She mentioned watching Chris pull out a small tray with croissants. "Bro how much is in there"

"That was it. You know, we should watch Gravity Falls later." He mentioned looking back at Salem.