Mersal: R~1

Hello there... Naan inga ezhudhuraadhu  neenga epdiyum padikaporadhu illa so edhuvume ezhudha poradhu illa... 

But

There will be notes at the end of the story, for the story and about the story.

READ IT!

(This narrative is in no one's POV) 

When people gather, their opinions gather, sometimes they merge but most times they clash. They clash over petty things like the state politics, the marriage of pakkathu veetu saroja's daughter, the currency, the job of pakkathu sandhu lingam's son, the falling quality of food in general and something petty like that.

Petty, because, none of these people can do anything about any of it, they just sit there and pass comments like no one's business and fight over the comments passed too.

But there are middle grounds too, on topics of some things and especially some people, people they all collectively hate or people they collectively worship.

And unless one was an insect brewed in the seven sins all your life, one simply cannot hate 'Thalapathy Vetrimaaran.'

So, yeah like one would guess, they all collectively  worshipped him. But sometimes, you fight with god too and people always, always, fight over god.

The discussion among the people gathered around the tea stall was simmering like the tea in the kettle. There were orators, debaters and even bystanders too in the five people present there.

"Nee aayiram sonnalum Thalapathy apdi savaal vittu vandhuruka koodadhu" one man yelled emphasising his point.

(No matter what you say, Thalapathy shouldn't have challenged him like that.)

"Savaal-o sevaal-o, vidradhu thorathuradhu... thalapathy ishtam, naama yaaru avara kelvi keka?"  another man stood his ground.

(Stepping up to a challenge or getting out of a battle, it's his whim... we do not have the authority to question him)

"Yow avaru ipdi kelvi kekradhu naala dhaan ya innaiku andha minister adangunaan.... idhula thappu onnum illa" the argument flew back.

(There is nothing wrong in questioning...  He himself had stopped the minister by questioning him.)

"Kelvi kekuren, puratchi panren nu aal aaluku kelamba koodadhu ya... adhukkunu oru thagudhi venum, andha thagudhi indha oor la thalapathy ku illana vera yaarukku da irukku?" and then it flew forth.

(Raising a question or starting a revolution, it should be done by someone who is eligible, who else if not Thalapathy has that eligibility?)

Again and Again.

Finally the argument reached the pinnacle and orator threw the dispute point, 

"Thalapathy savaal vidradhum undu andha minister adangunadhum undu.... aana ethana naal? Savaal vidradhoda mudiya pogudha idhu? Illa la... kovil kattanum, kattunnadhum pathadhu pa.... oru kovil na endha maadhiriyaana vidhyasam illama naalu peru sandhikira edam... inimelum anga prechanai vara koodadhu la! Varavan poranam laam panathukku aasapattu arika vandhaalum arasiyal pannalum avangalukku edhiri ah nikkanum... Thalapathy mattum otththa aala evlo perukku munnadi nippan?"