Ally I need you

Ally{22}
You{16}
-----------------------------
*Y/N 's POV*
I call My Big sister Ally. She is on tour with her band Fifth Harmony, i am so Proud of her....but i miss her. I have no Friends so she is The only Person i can Talk to, i just found Out That My ex boyfriend Logan died in a Car Crash.We broke up two months ago because he cheated on me...i wanted to give him another chance but now he is gone,today i also found Out that i am pregnant.It is Logans Baby and My Child will Never get to know his dad.This Makes me so sad.Ally Picks up"Hello Cutie. Ho-..."she wants to Ask how i am doing but then she hears me crying"Y/N what is wrong?"she asks and i could Tell That she is Pretty worried.I tell her everything...

Two hours later she is sitting with me in My room on My bed Holding me close."Sweetie you have to Tell mom and dad...And Logans parents have they right to know."Ally says and i nod sighing sadly."I know Ally,I know."i tell her.

Two says later Ally is back with The Girls.I have told My parents and Logans parents that i am pregnant.They are still a Little shocked But also excited.I know that i will Need a Lot Of Time to get over Logans Death But i know that i can do it.With The help of My parents,My unborn Baby and My Big sister Ally.