Camren:The Runaway

Y/N{14}
Lauren{21}
Camila{20}
---------
Camila and Lauren were driving all around town,looking for their Little sister Y/N.She run Away from Home because She was ashamed of her Grades.Lauren and Camila always were good Students so Y/N wanted To Be as good As her Sisters.Now everyone was looking for Y/N. No one knew that Y/N had a girlfriend so Know one was looking for her there."Mila we really Need To find her!"Lauren Said and Looked really worried."I Know."She Said and Parked the car in Front of the mall"Let's Check Starbucks First.Y/N loves Starbucks."Mila added.

At the Same Time with Y/N and her girlfriend Avianna. Avianna cuddles Y/N."Babe i Bet your Sisters are Not mad at you.You got a B- in History and a C+ in Maths,that's Not Bad."She says.Y/N sighs"It is Bad Baby.My Sisters were the Perfect Students."Y/N explains."Baby you had a Fever when you Took the Tests."Avianna says.Avianna's Twin Brother Gavin Calls Camila's phone To Let her Know that Y/N is with Avianna.

Ten minutes later Lauren and Camila Walk into The Room and hug Y/N."Thank god that you are okay!"Lauren says and kisses her forehead."I am sorry for Running Away."Y/N answers."Don't worry about it Baby Girl.Just remember that we Love you No matter what."Camila says softly.

Camila and Lauren Drive Home with Y/N and they Watch Movies together Till they all Fall asleep.