Lauren:Hell no

Lauren{21}
Y/N{16}

---------
Lauren walked into her younger sister's Room without knocking on The door. Big Mistake. Y/N was on The bed in only her bra And panties Making out with Lauren's good Friend JJ.{You Can decide If JJ is a Boy or a Girl} JJ was Butt naked.
"OH HELL NO!" Lauren Yelled out And both y/n And JJ stopped what they were Doing And stared at Lauren.
"Fuck Lauren don't You Know How To Knock?!" Y/N Yelled out. JJ blushed.
"Um what's up Lauren?" JJ asked And Y/N covered both herself And JJ up with her blanket.
"Don't what's up me JJ! You Are Making out with my Baby sister!naked! I Hope You two didn't Do it already!" Lauren Yelled. She looked pissed.
" We Are together Lauren,JJ And i are a couple for 5 months now. You Would Know If You were here more often. But You Are Never Home anymore!" Y/N Snapped at her older sister. She got dressed really fast And walked out of her Room.
"She Missed You a Lot when You were Away,so did i. I mean we Used To Be Best Friends!" JJ told Lauren And got dressed under The blanket.Lauren slowly calmed down,feeling guilty about leaving her sister And slapping And her And JJ.

An Hour later Lauren,Y/N And JJ sat in The Living Room.
"I am sorry y/n." Lauren told her younger sister.
"I am sorry too!" Y/N Said. JJ just watched The two Sisters Talk.
"I forgive You!" Y/N answered And hugged Lauren.
"Thank You,so JJ You And my sister Are a couple.That's still Hard To wrap my mind around it But i will get Used To it."Lauren told them.
"Thank You Lauren!" JJ answered. Soon After The Talk The Three watched a Movie together And enjoy eachothers Company.