Indigo the Artificial Hedgehog

Indigo is another one of my Sonic ocs. The dude has been through a lot. You may be wondering how he's artificial hedgehog. Well I'll get to that.

Indigo was once a human who was seemingly abandoned on Lost Hex as a young child. How he got there was unknown but he ended up getting found by Master Zik and was raised by him for quite some time. Despite the zeti being extremely evil Indigo brought out the best of the old zeti. On the surface Indigo seemed like a cold hearted person but he was no such thing. He always had morals that he leaned to. He wasn't evil like the zeti and he knew this. Master Zik did as well.

During the events of Sonic Lost World Indigo was inspired to make good use of his abilities by Sonic. Secretly while the deadly six where trying to control Tails with robotics, Indigo messed with the coding so they wouldn't be able to. Only Tails and later Sonic knew about this. After all that he left the deadly six and became a vigilante on earth. 

He used his skill to take down random thugs where ever he went. Whether is was thieves or murderers he stopped them. Maybe even killed them. Though he is a good judge of character. Thieves who where just trying to put food on the table were spared. 

After awhile he got on G.U.N's radar and was later forced to work for them. The only good thing that came out of it was that he was able to meet team dark who made things much more bearable for him. After some convincing by Shadow G.U.N ended up letting him free as they didn't see him as much of a threat anymore. Indigo did though still help team dark with missions. 

Things turned for the worst though as the deadly six ended up luring him into a trap. Well minus Zik that is. He was completely unaware of what Zavok and the six were planning to do to the closest thing he had to a son.

Zavok always despised Indigo and hated him even more after he left Lost Hex. There wasn't much Indigo could do as his gadgets ended up becoming usless against them. Shadow was able to get to Indigo soon after the attack but it was too late. He found Indigo dead in a pool of his own blood with claw shaped holes in his chest.

Now you may be asking how he's an artificial hedgehog. That's where G.U.N came in.

They didn't want Indigo's skills to go to waste so they created an artificial body for him to now resign in. Though they only needed something to give it power. They also ended up recreating the phantom ruby to give it power. Once Indigo awoke he was confused, angry and extremely scared. He would have gone on a rampage with his new powers if Shadow wasn't able to calm him down.

Even after he was calm he was never the same person after that. He didn't feel like himself anymore. He was very depressed and a lot more angry than he once was thanks to the phantom ruby. It also didn't end that he realized he wouldn't be able to age which made his condition worse. Though he did get some help from Amy who seemed determined to help him be happy again. This did help but he couldn't help but start to feel attached to her. Very attached...

(Man I talked a lot about his story huh. well uh here's the rest of the stuff)

Name: Indigo

Gender: Male

Species: Hedgehog, Human (formerly)

Status: Anti-hero

Forms: Human form, mobian form.

Powers, abilities weapons, and gadgets: Phantom Illusions. (all of Infinite's powers im not naming them all) Flight. Enhanced speed. Various martial arts. Hover board. Laser gun. Hacking glove. (a glove that can control robots like the deadly six)

Age: 16

Family: Unknown parents. Master Zik.

Likes: Sonic, Tails, Team Dark, Amy, Master Zik, and the rest of his friends he holds dear. Spending time with everyone he cares about. The moments when Amy cheers him up.

Dislike: Zavok. Eggman. Thinking about losing everyone. Thinking about losing Amy. Thinking that the phantom ruby will control him.