The Microwave Master

The Microwave Master is a pink cat mobian who is a thief first and foremost. He wears a blue suit with a pink tie. Along with black gloves he also has pink bows on his wrists. He also has a blue top hat Unlike my other ocs there isn't much lore to him like my others (for sure not because I made him as a joke at first).

Before he was a criminal he was friends with Rouge the Bat when younger. When the two were older they gained a bit of a rivalry when it came to stealing things. While Rouge could fly and deal devastating hits, he had more of an advantage with his intelligence. Though you may wonder why he's called the Microwave Master. That's because he created plenty of microwave themed tech like robots and even a helicopter that's door looks like it open like a microwave. Along with that he has a cane that's handle is shaped like a microwave. His cane can shoot from the end of it. When stealing he's not afraid to get himself out of trouble in almost any way. From fighting to literally flirting. Though sometimes he flirts just for kicks since he's quite good at it. Despite all this he doesn't have it out for Sonic or his friends as he's actually well acquainted with some of them.

He really only steals because he finds it fun. He wouldn't go as far to kill someone, unlike some other villains but that doesn't mean he should be glanced over. He can still cause you some trouble. ;)

Name: The Microwave Master

Real Name: Unknown

Age: 17

Species: Cat Mobian

Status: Villain

Powers: None.

Skills: Martial arts, acrobatics, genius, major rizz (joke but true ngl)

Weapons: Cane

Likes: Microwaves, bananas, Rouge, most of Sonic's friends, stealing, flirting.

Dislikes: Eggman, Starline, his microwaves getting broken, Zavok, jail.