Chapter 3: First Contact pt.2

......

Location | Vale | Village | US/IJ Military Base.

3rd person pov

After taking care of White Fang Grunts that was attacking the unarmed village. The Americans and the Japanese Army build the village into a town. Villagers thank them for the help from the white fang attacks. New Military Base was build by US and the Japanese for protecting the town from any threats, Thanks to the intel the villagers give them. The world was called remnant, A small continent from earth. However, They're were 4 kingdoms, Vacuo, Vale, Mistrial and Atlas. Each control by councils. However, They're two species. They were called faunus, An Human with animal traits on them. But however, The racist and discrimination against faunus was high in four kingdoms was increasingly high which the rise of the white fang. But the precious leader stand down and the new leader named Sienna takes control, The white fang turn violates and decided to use fear against humans and became terrorists.

But they're was a problem, The creatures called themselves grimms which they're black monsters that attack the victims for emotions. This is created of huntsman and huntress for people who have semblances and auras. After finishing the information, They're are now have to be careful has they're see the kingdoms has corrupt.

Next Day, We see Y/N waking up from his sleep. However, He see Roboco-San sleeping beside him naked. He smile and kisses her cheek, Y/N gets up and wear his army uniform and leaves the barracks to command center. He see the base was build and M1A1 Abrams tanks and Type 74 tanks were lined up.

(M1A1 Abrams)

(Type 74)

Y/N: *Though* Jesus Christ, Are we invading something?

He thought for himself, But he ignores it. He arrived at the command center.

Few minutes later

Y/N looks around the room and see all the US Personal doing research on the situations.

US Commander: Sergeant! You're here.

Y/N: That's right. Any progress?

US Commander: The Japs were building the relationship with the locals. US Military Build the new military from another continent called "Dragon Continent". It's may be our new military base.

Y/N: That's a good place to their.

US Commander: One problem, How will this world react about our exist. I don't know the kingdoms will see us as a threat.

Y/N: Good point.

US Commander: Also, You're father order you to continue the mission.

Y/N: *Nodded* Ok, I'll doing it.

Outside the GATE

We see US & IJ Soldiers patrolling around the checkpoint. Until they're saw light. Meaning....

US Marine 1: Shit! They's intruder!

US Marine 2: Get'em!

The Americans and the Japanese ran towards the forest. Until they're found nothing.

IJ Soldier 1: The hell? Where did he go?

IJ Soldier 2: So strange?

US Marine 1: Fuck! Let's head back!

US Marine 2: The Commander was not gonna like this.

They're turn ran back to the base. But unaware that a crow was spying on them.

Qrow: Well, this guys didn't see me. But I see them. Got to head back beacon and show it to Ozpin.

As that, He flies away.

To be continue

-------------

Next Chapter 4: Raid the White Fang base.

???: We're going to raid the base and find out what they're doing.

???: Drop Napalm!

???: *Horrified* They're...... kill the white fang!?

🎉 You've finished reading The New Order: Summoning OFN & GEACPS (WW3 TNO Male reader X Hololive X RWBY) 🎉