Mae-Khong Chapter 28

The woman in front of me lowers her face and kisses my lips gently. Although I'm very excited, I try not to express anything so as not to reduce her excitement at taking the initiative. Khun Sam and I are overcoming our fears.

Deep kisses are repeated when Khun Sam puts her tongue in my mouth, I feel more dazzled than excited. Our movements are demonstrating passion... Very nice and i'm fine with that.

Some emotions inside my body ignite me. The strangeness seems to blow my mind. My breath and my heart are racing like I'm going to pass out, but I can't stop!!!

"Mon."

"Khun Sam..."

With her lips, the beautiful woman begins to kiss and lick my cheek toward the ear. I get tense, while my voice changes to a strange tone that surprises me.

"Ah..."

I scare and take my hands that were intertwined around Khun Sam's neck to cover my mouth. She takes my hand out of the way and stares at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Scream!!"

"N... No! It's weird."

"I liked it... I really enjoyed it."

The voice of the person who is dominating the situation becomes hoarse. So I understand why Khun Sam doesn't want me to keep my voice down.

"Please..."

Seeing Khun Sam begging, makes me intertwine my hands around her neck again and pull her face to kiss her with desire. Khun Sam does everything so naturally that I'm surprised. The little hands that were holding my body begin to move. Even though I'm shocked, I don't let it show.

Not bad at all...

But everything gets out of control when Khun Sam moves her hand to my breasts. My body automatically kicks the coffee table. The vase falls to the floor.

"Oh..."

I try to look at the damage, but Khun Sam pulls me and looks me in the eye.

"What a mess, huh?"

"Wet everything."

"We'll clean up later."

"Ai!!"

The beautiful woman doesn't want to ruin anything, she forces me to kiss her hard again. I can't resist, but my mind is still preoccupied with the vase of flowers and soon I'm preoccupied with other things.

I haven't been home for a few days...

I suddenly feel like eating shrimp in Ayutthaya, so I'm going to ask Khun Sam to take me out to eat later.

"Oh!"

Khun Sam stops after using her nose on my neck and her hand, which was unbuttoning my shirt. While I'm thinking about shrimp, I hear Khun Sam's voice.

"What is it? Your t-shirt..."

I said, "What?"

I move to see Khun Sam, who is looking at the first button in fright. Then I find out what just happened. I get up immediately.

"Blood... Khun Sam!!!"

Khun Sam's face is covered in blood, her nose is bleeding like a child's. The white blouse I wear every day to the office is imprinted with the blood of the dictator who wanted to have sex with me but failed.

"Are you all right?... Did you get hurt? I didn't hit you, did I?"

"No...but I had a headache...maybe high blood pressure."