Power - Chapter 39

Khun Sam, who is shorter, is wrapped in Khun Nueng's arms.

"What are you doing here, Khun Nueng?"

"Just travelling, what a surprise. Let's sit down."

Khun Sam looks at me and I don't understand what's going on. Then she pulls me by the hand and makes me sit down.

"Mon... This is my older sister. M. L. Sippakorn."

"Just call me Nueng."

I raise my hand awkwardly to shake it. My God, we found Khun Sam's sister here, so far from Bangkok. Casually dressed, comfortable, with a bit of indie style and like an ordinary woman, it piqued my curiosity.

"Where have you been all these years? We lost touch for so long."

"I was traveling the world. When the money ran out, I went back to Thailand for a while to earn more money, then I'll travel again. By the way, why are you here? It's so sparse. I didn't expect to find you here."

"Just a vacation. Slow down my life. I'm tired of going abroad."

"How did you get here?"

"I drove."

"Ah! My little girl has grown so much. It's not Grandma's Barbie anymore."

Then, Khun Nueng looks at me with interest.

"Is she your friend?"

Khun Sam remains silent for a moment before she responds to Khun Nueng by nodding her head.

"Yes, she is my friend."

Since we arrived here, Khun Sam has not stopped telling what we are, but now with her sister, it seems that all her bravery has been absorbed by a black hole. I really want to be upset with her, but I understand the situation at the moment.

"Why did you come with a friend? Where is the Clerk?"

"Kirk?"

"I hate his name. I asked him several times what it meant, but he always said it was to make it easier when I went abroad. You never told me the true meaning."

Why is she curious about something as small as the meaning of his name?

"He is in Bangkok. He didn't come with us."

"Will you marry him?"

"Never."

"Did you break up with him? What did grandma say?"

Khun Nueng is talking, but she doesn't take her eyes off me.

"Is she really your friend? Looking at her age, she appears to be much younger."

"I am an employee in her office." I introduce myself to her in an attempt to help Khun Sam, but Khun Nueng is smarter than I thought.

"Sam wouldn't go on vacation with an employee. Tell me the truth, you're in a relationship, right?"

"Khun Nueng..."

Khun Sam's older sister is excited and waves her hand carelessly.

"Please trust me. You can tell me the truth, don't forget we went to the same school. Relationship between girls is normal for me." Khun Nueng raises her eyebrows at me and lightly kicks my leg.

"Tell me, you are in a relationship, right?"

"Ah..."

I look at Khun Sam, she nods giving me permission. So I tell the truth.

"Yea."

"Wow! My little girl has really grown up. You dare displease our grandmother. Does she know you have a girlfriend?"