Chapter 12

back at Hanni and Danielle's Apartment the same day.

Haerin's POV

Danielle invited me to go over their place, I was thinking that maybe we could just work in the library but it seemed like she wanted me to come visit their place so I couldn't help but just agree. Danielle is very talkative and I like listening to people talk so I don't mind spending time with her.

Hanni just left to go to a party, the one for SNU's Magazine. She signed up for it as well, I know Minji has been planning to join that organization since summer. Danielle on the other hand has been writing up her appeal and asking me if she's using the right words and so far, her appeal is well-written. She's smart and eloquent, she's able to properly convey her piece without sounding boastful nor harsh. She might have not needed my assistance after all.

"Maybe you should submit a short resume too to add your accomplishments as a student." I give her an advice as I watch her write her paper.

Danielle transfers her gaze from her computer screen to my eyes. "That sounds brilliant!" she smiles brightly. "Let me finish this letter then I'll start writing that up." she adds.

I went to my phone to get something to munch on. What's something good? Coffee? Boba? Hmm maybe some fries would be nice too.

"Done!" Danielle wiggled her arms in the air as she announces her finish. Why did she do that for? I chuckled at her for her motion. She passes me her laptop signalling that I checkout what her letter consisted of.

"It's excellent." I tell the girl after reading, I just edited it a little to make it sound less formal and more personal. "It's short and concise. You were able to tell your intent and your skills properly. Congrats." I gave her a thumbs up. She gives me a nod with a wide and proud smile.

"Oh! About the resume, I already written one before. I think. I'll just edit it but would it be okay if you check it as well?"

I gave her a nod "Sure."

Danielle is amazing. I'm appalled with all that's written on her resumé. She's been at the top of her class on all her years. She was the president of her highschool's student government, leading numerous school events. She has performed in multiple musical plays and represented their school for four ballet competitions. She even moved to Korea by herself to attend Uni. She has written songs too. An icing on the Dani cake is her light and bubbly personality, it makes it easy for people to get along with her. I knew she was smart, but it seems that she's more than just that. She's talented and humble. I'll admit that she's beautiful too.

"You're amazing!" I tell Dani as I read through her resumé.

"You think it's enough?" Dani asks me.

"It seems more than enough." I gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

Dani stood up from the floor and sat right beside me. She looked up at the ceiling. "Let's hope they accept me."

"They will." I gave some sort of assurance.

"How can you tell?" she furrows a brow at me.

"Just a feeling." I look up the ceiling as well copying Dani's gesture.

"Hmm the question here is. Is you're feeling reliable?" Dani crosses her arms and rubs her chin as if she's thinking so hard. She faces me and gives me a playful glare while still doing the movement she's doing.

"I don't know, is it?" I copy her gesture rubbing my chin as if I'm thinking so deeply.

"You're supposed to know the answer!" Dani exclaims. "That's you're feeling." she crosses her arms again giving me a disappointed teasing look.