Chapter 20

Hanni's POV

It's been a couple days since EM's meeting. We were designated in groups to create a part for the next issuing editorial magazine. We were grouped depending on our strengths as writers, photographers, editors, and creatives. Beomgyu as the head associate oversees the activity within the organization, he announced that he's strict on deadlines so that we won't catch any problems in the date of issuance but he mentioned that if a problem arises it can be discussed.

"Hanni do you want to study with Hyein later? We're getting ready for midterms." Danielle asks me as we were eating our breakfast.

"Sure thing, I do have to outline my to-do list for this month too." We're nearing the end of our college's first quarter, exams and a hell lot of deadlines are incoming. I have to fix my schedule so that I won't dilapitate before the semester ends.

"How are you bunny? you seem out of it the past few days?" Danielle tilts her head at me as she asks her question with a caring tone.

"I'm fine, just a lot going through my mind right now." Well, not only are deadlines in my mind, but Minji and I haven't talked since the movie night last week. I tried to get a hold of her in campus but she told me she had an errand to attend so I let her off.

"Are you sure?" Danielle asks again with a pout.

I didn't reply to her, I just banged my head on our kitchen table.

"Do you need anything? I can make you some tea or coffee." Danielle gives my head a pat, and the first thought that passed my mind was Minji 'cause you all know how she always pats my head. Ugh. Whatever.

"It's just confusing as to why Minji is not talking to me all of a sudden." I muffledly stated at Danielle. My head still planted on our dining table. "Midterms is coming up, and Minji not talking to me is adding to my frustration. It's been several days already."

"She's still hasn't replied?" Danielle asks.

I finally raised my head from the table to look at her and nod.

"Even through text?!" Danielle adds. I bang my head back to the dinner table not answering Danielle's follow up question.

"Hey can you not make banging your head in the table a habit." Danielle utters. "What if you crack your skull? or worse, what if you go stupid?" Danielle let out a teasing gasp.

I raised my head back up at her, threatening to give her a smack. "MO JIHYE? You are not helping."

"I'm just worried about your head sweetie and I wanted to lighten up the mood. Take care of yourself Han." Danielle stands up to go do something by the kitchen cupboards. She sounded a little serious after that.

Is it so obvious that I'm stressed?

-

I just got out of class, I've been looking at every person I cross paths with to check if I can catch a sight of Minji but to my demise, not even a shadow of her is around the campus. Did she skip school today?

Should I text her? Though I don't like bothering people all the time or double texting. I really miss her already and I want to know what's going on with her. Why has she been so busy?

I got my phone and opened my messaging application.