Chapter 19

Hanni's POV

It's just been a day after Minji and I's movie hangout. I wasn't able to ask her if she wanted to go out today 'cause...

I forgot.

Okay. I was living too much in the moment that I completely forgot to ask if she wanted to go on a lunch date with me this afternoon.

I figured to just ask her later at our meeting since we're both attending EM. I sent her my good morning text to notify her that I've waken up and I also left her the question if she's free this afternoon.

I walk out to our living area and I saw Dani preparing our breakfast table.

"Good morning sunshine. Care for breakfast?" Dani greets me as I leave my room. She seems extra glowing today? Is there something in our apartment's air?

"Morning Ms. Danzo." I reply back as I take a seat in our dining table.

"Haerin, Hyein, and I are going to Myeongdong! Want to come with?" Dani asks out of the blue.

"Myeongdong? You're going shopping?" I asked with a curious tone.

"We'll check out a few places and take IG photos. You know the drill." Dani says smiling as she finds her seat.

"I'll see, I might take Minji on a date but she hasn't replied back yet."

"Hmm Minji Minji Minji. Are you guys officially dating? What's the news?" Dani asks me while wiggling her brows.

"Dani?! You know I'll tell you immediately when that happens." I roll my eyes at her.

"What? You still haven't asked?" Dani's eyes widens at me. Shaking her head with disappointment.

"Well, she still hasn't asked me. Why would I ask?" I answer defendingly. Why haven't Minji brought it up to me. She should be the one initiating things like that. I don't even know how to start conversations about that matter, I've never been in a relationship.

"What if... she never asks?" Danielle let out a teasing gasp at me. This girl seems to be in a silly goofy mood right now and I'm becoming her outlet.

I slammed my fork on to my plate reacting from Dani's remark. Danielle starts laughing at me.

"Danielle?! Can you not?" I told her off.

"Oh also... I think Haerin likes me." Danielle casually brings up another topic out of the blue. It took me a while to digest her words but...

"Excuse me?" I tilt my head to face her to clear up what exactly I just heard. Haerin likes her?

"I don't know she walked me to my car yesterday and... she held my hand." Danielle states as she eats her food.

"She initiated?" I ask with a gasp right after.

Danielle nods at me with a smile. What? Oh my gosh? Danielle and I are on our romance era and the people we like are also bestfriends? This is such a weird coincidence.

-

Danielle and I finished up eating and I went ahead to attend our EM's meeting. Minji still hasn't replied to me. She might be busy but I guess I'll see her later in campus.

I passed by starbucks and got some coffee for both Minji and I. I know she'd be a little excited puppy once she sees I got her some coffee.

I drove to campus and I walked my way to EM's meeting room, I scanned the room to check if Minji already arrived but not an ounce of her shadow can be seen. Huh? Where is she? Maybe she'll be a little late. She hasn't replied to my texts yet either.

I walked over to the seats where Wonyoung with a few of our friends was seated and gave them all a few hugs and greetings.

-

We were already an hour in the meeting and there was no sight of Minji around. I guess she might be busy today, why didn't she notify me last night that she was going to be busy. I remember we both agreed that we'd be attending the meeting today.

I don't know. Am I really in a place to demand her to tell me what's going on with her. Ugh I hate this. I wish I knew 'cause now I couldn't focus on whatever it is that's going on in this meeting.

Just a little worried about what's going on. Maybe she got tired and slept in? That's out of character for her though. She's very diligent. Maybe I should ask Hyein or Haerin later? Aren't they hanging out with Danielle? I excused myself to the bathroom to text Dani.

—————————————
Vitamin D. 🌇 (🦌)

🐰you still going to myeongdong later?

🦌Hey bunny. Yes I still am!

🐰i might come with, minji isnt here rn

🦌Date cancelled? Omg okay. Just text me when youre finished! 💕

🐰can u ask hyein or haerin too if they know where minji is. love ya

🦌Minji is MIA? Okay anything for youuu. 🥰

🐰yea shes not here rn and she hasnt replied to me. muahhh :(
—————————————

I went back to our meeting and on to my seat. I sat wondering why Minji is not here, but I might just be overthinking. Something must have come up that it got her busy.

They're just introducing the organization's policies and our vision/mission for each new member to keep in mind. They opened the floor to let each member ask some questions and provide their ideas for this year's projects.

Buzz.

—————————————
1 New Message
Vitamin D 🌇

Hey love, Haerin said Minji's close family friend surprised the Kims last night. She said the Bans just flew back from the states.
—————————————