FAMILY TIES

Why is it so cold?

Why isn't Sammy cuddling me? He knows I get cold easily and I need my heat source.

Why can't hear snoring from my boys?

Why can't I hear or see anything?!

My breathing was now escalating as I was aware that my eyes were open, so I'm seeing nothing but pure darkness. I'm on the floor so I I start feeling around me. Nothing.

Where the fuck am I?!

Images of what happened came flooding back a second later. The masked man in the window. Holding a gun. Then the face that appeared when I hit the ground. Silas.

What is going on?! Why did he drug me? Oh no, the girls! I hope they're okay. My boys. They probably don't know I'm missing. A ragged sob came out of me at the thought of them.

That can still be a good thing. They'll be safe where they are and I can get myself out of here. Okay, I have to get up.

I turned over and started to push myself up. Dizziness immediately hit me but I fought through it. I groaned as I pushed myself up.

Getting to my feet but swaying a little. The lights suddenly flashed on and I shrieked and covered my eyes. Holy shit, it felt like my eyes almost melted.

After a minute I slowly brought my hands down and saw the room I was in. It was fairly big. No furniture. No nothing was in here. Except the door that was in front of me. The wallpaper was a light grey with carnival carvings along the middle of it. Is this a child's room?

I quickly went towards the door and tried to open it. Locked. Well duh Bella. You're kidnapped. Obviously they are not going to leave an open door. I sighed out before stepping back.

I sighed before bending down and saw the little hole in the middle of the door knob. Yes! Maybe I can pick it. I reached into my hair and realized that all the pins in my hair were gone. Leaving my hair down. My hands went towards my neck and felt. Yep. They took my jewelry too. Didn't want to take any chances, huh.

I stood up and started yelling at the door. "Hello?!" I yelled out. "Silas! Get you stupid ugly ass face in here, now!" I yelled in anger. I waited a moment. Nothing.

It was like that for maybe an hour? It could have been more but I didn't know how long I've been here. I was sitting cross cross apple sauce with my hands over my ears trying to block out the constant ringing in the room. I hummed a little song just to keep me sane.

Being in here reminds of the hospital I was in. How they use throw me in the silent room when I was younger for miss behavior. I use to cry and cry for them to let me out but they never did.

The door handle jiggled. I froze and looked up. I quickly stood, a little too fast, because the dizziness came back full circle now but again, I pushed against it again and watched as the door opened.

A familiar face with longer curly hair, peeked his head in. He smiled once he saw me. He stepped more into the room. He was wearing an all back outfit but had gold jewelry on his fingers and neck.

"Who are you? And why did you kidnapped me?! What did I do?" I yelled. He chuckled a little before waving his hands in front of him as if telling me to calm down.

"Calm down, Cel." He said with a wide smile. I shook my head. My head was starting to hurt so I shook harder.

"No. My name is Bella. Now either you tell me what the fuck is going on or I will just resort to just kicking your ass." I said angrily. Not the best idea to threaten your kidnapper, Bella.