Enter, Y/n Kaguya!

"Well that was an interesting fight." y/n's voice muffles from behind the Anbu mask she wore as she crouches beside Haku,"Indeed, it was. But we should hurry up before Zabuza actually dies." Haku states as he pulls out some senbon needles.

"...So cool." y/n whispers as she watches how this supposedly Copy Cat Ninja easily copies Zabuza's jutsu before he could even finish it. Though Zabuza is washed away before hitting a tree, back first.

Y/n and Haku then disappear to a different tree right as Zabuza hit the tree and Kakashi threw kunai knives at him, hitting both arms and legs. Zabuza groans loudly in pain while Kakashi landed on the tree above him.

"You're finished." Kakashi repeats the same line from earlier before just as the raging water calms down,"How? Can you... See into the future?" Zabuza rasps with wild eyes as he stares up at Kakashi,"...Yes. This is your last battle. Ever." Kakashi answers him as he pulls out a kunai .

Haku took that as his cue to lodge the senbon needles right into Zabuza's neck, causing him to instantly 'die'. This surprises everyone as they stare at the man's corpse in horror before Kakashi snaps his gaze up to Haku and y/n.

Haku let's out a soft chuckle,"You were right. It was his last battle." he comments while y/n waves a hand,"Apologies for the fright folks." she says as everyone stares at them with wary eyes, but the blond boy, Naruto, was glaring up at them.

Kakashi then jumps down next to Zabuza's body and touches the man's neck for any sign of a pulse. He found none,"No vital signs." he breathes out before narrowing his eyes at the two mysterious ninjas in the tree.

Haku and y/n then bow at them,"Thank you. We've been tracking Zabuza for a long time." Haku starts,"We've been waiting for the chance to take him down. Once and for all." y/n finishes while Kakashi scans their masks,"By your masks, I see that you're both tracker ninjas from the Village Hidden in the Mist." he points out.

"Oh, he's good. Real sharp eyes." y/n giggles slightly,"Impressive, you're well informed." Haku praises before Naruto comes skidding in front of his team,"Trackers!" he exclaims,"Naruto you don't even know what that is. You missed the lesson on it as usual. Tracker ninja have a special role. Try coming to class sometime." the pink haired one, Sakura, tells him bluntly.

Y/n giggles at this,[They're a funny bunch. Wish I could be friends with them.] she thought wishfully,"When a rogue ninja breaks away from his village, he carries all kinds of secrets with him, the secrets of his people. Trackers are specially trained to hunt down these ninjas and eliminate them. That way the secrets of their people remain secrets." Sakura explains.

"That's correct! Good job!" y/n mockingly claps her hands, unintentionally ticking Sakura off,"We're members of the elite tracking unti of the Village Hidden in the Mist. It was our duty to stop Zabuza." Haku tells them while Kakashi keeps his eyes on them.

His suspicion grew about the two so called 'trackers' before them, knowing that something is off about them. Y/n hums with interest when Naruto ran closer to them. He wore a look of anger and conflict.

"Is something the matter? Are you hurt?" y/n's questions just made the blond even more angry as he glares at them,"What is this!? Who do you think you two are!?" he suddenly screams at them and y/n blinks in an owlish manner at this. She knew Haku was also perplexed by the boy's sudden outburst.

"Did you hear me?" Naruto growls at them,"Easy Naruto. They're not our enemies." Kakashi tells him, though he still had his suspicion of the two himself,"That's not the point! Did you see what they did, just like that! Zabuza was huge and powerful like some kind of monster! And these kids who are both no bigger than me! They brought down Zabuza with one move like it was nothing!"