Battle on the Bridge! Haku's Secret Jutsu: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals

After y/n returned to Zabuza and Haku, the boy was very relieved to see her safe, but worried about her injuries,"So, who did it kid?" Zabuza asks as Haku treats her injuries,"Gato ordered his men to ambush me. I tried to take them on, but there were too many of them." y/n explains briefly and hisses when Haku applied an ointment,"They knocked me out and tied me up in the forest. But, one of Kakashi's students found me and took me back to Tazuna's place to get treated." she adds.

"Why didn't you kill the old man then and there?" Zabuza asks and y/n avoids eye contact,"Oh, that's right. You still can't." Zabuza narrows his eyes at her and y/n frowns,"He has a family, Zabuza. I couldn't do it." she says meekly as Haku finishes treating her last wound.

"Then you better get rid of that mindset, cause we're attacking tomorrow." Zabuza announces and y/n whips her head up with wide eyes,"Tomorrow?" she stood up,"Wait, Zabuza! Can't we just, you know? Get rid of Gato for good and go alright? I mean, Tazuna is just an old man and he's not worth much to us. Gato on the other hand, people will pay big money for his head-"

Y/n is cut off by Zabuza holding a kunai up to her forehand, effectively silencing her,"You will do as you're told and nothing else. We will kill the old man and those little friends of yours if they get in our way. No matter what." Zabuza glares at her and y/n's hands tremble slightly before the man put his weapon away,"Get ready." with that, he left.

"Why do you try to change our plan?" Haku quietly asks as he stood behind y/n,"Because they're good people." was y/n's simple answer,"But, we've killed people like them before." Haku reminds her and y/n turns to him,"You and Zabuza killed them, I never did. Besides, I've spent time with these people and they've got dreams they want to achieve. Even Tazuna! He just wants to save his home from that pig." she tells him before leaving as well.

"You've always had a good heart, y/n. That's why I love you." it was only silence that heard those words come from the boy who learned to love another.

Y/n wasn't mentally prepared when the next day came and all three found themselves on small boat. Gato was still speaking to Zabuza through a headset he had thrown to the ground,"Still wasting time licking your wounds? I hired you to do a job, you know?"

"Are you listening Zabuza? Hey!" Zabuza breaks off their connection to Gato after he steps on his headset,"Haku. Y/n. You both ready?" he asks and y/n sighs as she puts her mask on,"Yes." both simultaneously answer and they stare up at the bridge.

With a sigh, y/n jumps towards a column and latches her feet onto it before seemingly melting into it. The next moment, both she and Haku knocked out the workers and went to go hide nearby, waiting for Tazuna and Team 7 to arrive.

That didn't take long as they feel three Chakra signatures,[I'm really sorry... Kakashi...] y/n frowns as Zabuza prepares his mist jutsu to block off the outside,"Sasuke! Sakura! Get ready!" y/n hears Kakashi shout as he and his team stood back to back,[Where's Naruto?] she wonders.

"I knew he was still alive. He just couldn't wait for round two." Kakashi claims as he holds up a handsign,"Kakashi sensei, it's Zabuza, isn't it? This is his Hidden Mist jutsu!" Sakura asks as she and Sasuke held kunai in their hands.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, Kakashi." Zabuza finally spoke up as they stood before their targets,"I see you've still got those brats with you. That one's still trembling. Pitiful." he spat as he eyes Sasuke's shaking hand, who eyes widen when clones of Zabuza appears around them from the mist.

Y/n hums when she saw a smirk now gracing the boy's face. This even perplexed Zabuza as well,"I'm trembling with... Excitement." Sasuke replies coolly,"He's all yours, Sasuke." Kakashi signals and Zabuza attacks first. Sasuke retaliates by slicing his kunai straight through him, only to reveal it was a clone, as was the rest he had cut down.