Chapter: 1

"Avantika come over here right now" my mom yelled as I entered in my mom's palace, yeah its a palace. My mom owned a very big manufacturing company with a fashion line, production house and owned lots of hotels all around the world. Well I am her so called "daughter" even though she never treated me like that!!!

"Yeah Mom" I sighed, "you scored only 98% in your designing diploma I told you I want at least 99%" my mom sneered at me. "Well I am not robot mom I am a girl and I got 98 and that's enough" I sighed as mom glared at me, I glared at her back with equal hatred, I don't like my mom at all, I always loved my dad but he died when I was 10, my mom got all my dad's property, she is like a keeper till I turned 21, I don't want nothing from my dad's property.

"Hello aunty- am I entruppting something," Annabelle, my best is from school freshman year. "Oh nothing darling, we were just talking. So how was your day" she asked to her sweetly, "it was awesome, I got 94% but I am happy, BTW I just came here to tell you that me and Ava are joining hawards, as we got admission there in business and economics."

"Oh that's great, BTW how's your dad" she asked to her, "he is perfect, and mom is good too" she smiled at mom.

★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★

"OMG it was funny, Justin BTW I personally think, that you shouldn't do that" Anna was talking to her childhood best friend, Justin Bieber. Yeah Anna is from Canada. She came here, in India to study in Asia's largest and most prestigious school ever, Warrior high!!! While I was packing my bags, we are leaving tomorrow night.

I already packed all my shoes, accessories, makeups and bottoms, now I am packing my tops, while my maid is packing my dresses. "Hey, who is she" I hear Justin asked, I tensed, and move quietly back of the laptop.

"Umh... She is... " Anna shutter, I shook my head, for not telling him who I am. "She is no one important, so tell me why you broke up with Selena, I really really like her, she was a keeper" Annabelle switched the topic. "Umh... Well, Selena is a good girl but she is not the one for me. Her expectations were very high from me, I am only 20 years old for fuck sake" she smiled as he said. "I smirked and changed into my night clothes. Belle said bye to Justin and we sleep peacefully.

❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤

I woke up next day fresh up, take bathe and change into black crop top with white short shorts and white supras. I did my normal makeup which is very light makeup and wear my bracelets and earrings.

"oh c'mon bells wake up" I whined as I forcefully snatched blanket from her, she moaned and got up. She is baby or you can say angel from heart and devil from mind. I know she will definitely gonna do something with me so I already have my gaurds on.

†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†

So this was my first Justin Bieber fanfic, I want to right late of fanfic of jb but I would start them but I don't know when will they ebd , it could take around 10 years so...

BTW you can read my harry potter fan fiction and Zayn malik fan fiction too, if you want to.

Please read and vote for it... ☺☺

-Ahana