Chapter: 4

"You slut, can't you just stay away from my guy" Hailey yelled at Avantika, Annabelle was standing in shock expression and Avantika was one the verge of crying, "look whose saying the girl who changed the guy every week, at least we are not hopping on the different dick everyday" Annabelle sneered as stepped forward pushing Avantika backward. "Oh whose talking, you are a girl with no parents, you are one lucky girl that Justin's mom gave you a place to live." Kendell hissed, yeah no one knows about Anabelle, that she is Annabelle Rodriguez. They thing she is Annabelle Evans. She hides her real self.

"At least she don't have mom who is a fame wanted whore and dad who is transforming his sex into a female so he can do the same thing in which you guys have masters degree that is bitching" {no offence, I really like Caitlyn Jenner more!!! its just a story} Avantika spoke up, and Annabelle smirk. "Enough, 4 of you, Kendell you know nothing about Anna so stop and Hailey I am still a happy single" Justin said calmly.

"Avantika and Annabelle, I will not tolerate your stupid ass behavior of yours in my house, you girls just came yesterday night and make this house of mine a fish market." Justin snapped at them, specially looking at Avantika. Hailey and Kendell smirked whereas Ava and Anna gasped. They both left the hall and come back after 10 minutes with bags, Justin looked up and his eyes widened at he sight that is before him.

"Where are you girls going" he asked while standing up. "Somewhere" Avantika said "Anna tell me babe" Justin plead standing at the front door. "We are going away from here Justin, somewhere where we don't make superstar Justin Bieber's house a fish market" Anna snapped and pushed past him, followed by Ava, "you know what just go I don't even need you guys near me, you guys ruined my image in front of the paps. Hail was right you are a true slut" Justin snapped, Ava turned back, closing the front gate and turned back.

The next she did was the most shocking thing anyone ever see. Avantika slapped Justin.

"You are pathetic Justin... I HATE YOU" and she left with this, thank goodness, kendell and Hailey already leaved or they would make a big issue put of it in front of media.

                  I HATE YOU

                  I HATE YOU

                  I HATE YOU

"STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT" Justin yelled in empty house, those words of Ava were haunting him. He was surprised and shocked when Ava said those words, but he deserve it, he let his anger come up on him, he once again let his public image empowered the real him, Not THE JUSTIN BIEBER, but just Justin.

He wants his best friend and princess back. He would never do anything to hurt both of them again. He take his car keys and left where Anna and Ava would go, Anna's personal mansion.

He drove his car out to the woods. It was long way but Anna dont want her house near the city.

"Listen to me Anna, please babe I am so so so sorry, I really don't want to say all those things I know I fucked up but try to understand, the PR team, scooter, and media is stressing me out." Justin said while holding Anna's wrist, "I know Justin, and I know you from childhood but Ava don't know you and you hurt Ava much more then you hurt me" Anna smiled symphetically, he nodded, knowing whatever she is saying is right. He ran up in the Ava's room.

"Ava..." He knock softly but no answer came so he tried to open the door, half expecting to locked, and half hoping unlocked, his wishes were listened and the door opened, he enter and saw...

««««««««««★★★★★»»»»»»»»»»

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!!

-Ahana❤