Chapter: 3

Justin POV:

"Justin please come baby, please" Kendell begged me to join her at billboards music awards, but I am not in the mood. "Nah dell please understand babe I am not feeling well" I lied, Kylie who was standing next to her, stick out her big big bottom lip and gave me her irresistable look, thats what she thinks. I shook my head went to my room. Few minutes later My phone buzzed,I look at the caller ID, it was Annabelle I picked up the call and greet her

A- Annabelle

J- Justin

A- hey Justin, can you come and pick us up from airport

J- sure babe... But you didn't told me that you girls are coming.

A- well we want you to give surprise but our driver didn't showed up

J- (chuckling)okay babe, wait for me huh?

A- sure but fast some creepy guys are staring at us.

I replied with yes and picked my Ferrari keys and left the house. After 15 minutes I reached at airport and start looking for girls, I saw Annabelle was wearing crop top and jeans shorts, and Ava was wearing tank top and shorts too, some boys were walking towards them but as soon as I reached towards them and take there bags, I already called Kenny for taking girls luggage, girls hugged me while Kenny took there bags with him. I told them that one of the girls has to go with Kenny so, Anna volunteer for it. Bitch! I mumbled, she knows I like Ava and thats why she always find a way to put us together.

I opened the door of passenger seat of my car and then ran to my side, paps were clicking photos and I know I have to hear the bitchy comments about Ava from Jenners', she smiled at me and then turn on the radio and my beauty and the beat was coming, I groaned in embarrassment and she giggled and turn on the volume to full and start singing with it.

"Justin, why you didn't want to talk to me, if I did something wrong please tell me I'll do anything as a punishment but please don't ignore me... Please Justin", tears were rolling down from her cheeks, I hugged and kiss her forehead, "its nothing princess, I swear time will do everything fine" I assured her, she nooded and leave the car. I sighed and put my head on the steering wheel, sometimes I hate this life, fame I just want to be a normal guy, who is not rich but have freedom of taking his life decisions.

I went in, straight to my room and fell on my bed for sleep.

Next day:

I woke up by someone shouting, when I recognized the voice, I ran down and saw...

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Sorrybfor the small chapter, I am going to update tomorrow for sure... Maybe all stories, or maybe only this one... I am not sure.

Till next time muffins

-Ahana❤