Chapter:2

"Finally, I am out my mom's prison, thanks Anna" I said as we came out of the Atlanta airport of Georgia and hug her tightly. She laughed and hug me back, its 5:30 of morning here.

"Well look whose there" bells said while pointing towards a crowd, I smiled as we walked towards it.

Justin was standing in his pink sweats and black tee and a black shirt above the tee. He was looking quite hot, surrounded by fans and paps.

Anna ran towards him in full speed and hugged him, he laughed and hugged her back, he lifted her from ground, twirled around. I chuckled and walked towards them.

"Hello Justin" I smiled, he looked at me and his eyes widened immediately. "Ava, is that you?" He shuttered, I laughed and nodded, he left Anna and came to hug me. I hug him back tightly, so make his grip more on me.

"I missed you" he mumbled in my ears and kissed on my temple. "I missed you more Jay" I said as we pulled apart. "Haha, you can't" he challenge, I smirked and shook it of.

I pull his ears and asked about all the he is doing, he replied with that "I am trying to find me and something which can make me happy."

We reached at his house, Anna ran inside while left me with Justin, I helped Justin with some bags while Kenny handled others.

"If you were free why didn't you just came to meet us" I asked. He didn't replied but just smiled.

"Namaste Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez, Namaste Miss. Mallatte and Mr. and Mrs. Bieber, and ofc namaste Mr. And Mrs. Kapoor" I greet everyone joining my hands palm and touch the feet's of Annabelle's mom's parents. Everyone smiled and came to hug me.

"So where are Jazzy and Jax" I asked, they are sleeping in their room. Erin smiled at me, I nodded and went to sit next to Annabelle.

"Okay so I was saying that, your college is starting in few weeks, I already arrange everything there." Uncle Richie said.

6 months later:

Justin is all over the news, about the roast. I know I am not gonna like it, but Justin wanted to apologize for what he did in the past. I mean c'mon everyone just accused that man without knowing why he did that. I changed into my night suit and sat to see comedy Central, roast of JUSTIN BIEBER.

The jokes on Justin were very funny, I really liked it, but I didn't like the Natasha's part where she joked on his mom, I mean how can you accused a mother just because she was teen when he born.

After watching it, I just called Justin, he didn't picked up my phone, oh god where is he. After an hour, he called but when I said hello, the voice came was of a girl.

Phone Talk:

Ava: Hello, Justin where are you dude!

Stranger: hello, sorry Justin is not here, he'll be back by an hour

A: ohk... BTW who are you?

S: I am... Kendell Jenner

A: oh... Hey... Just tell Justin that I called and I need to talk to him urgently.

K: OK, fine... Who are you BTW!(rudely)

A: I am Avantika.

K: (hang up)

End of the phone talk.

I know he'll be there but didn't want to talk to me, he hates me so much and it hurts because I didn't do anything to hurt him. I wiped my tears and went to sleep.

Justin Bieber POV:

"Hey Justin some one called you" Kendell said, "who?" I asked. "Name is saved as princess." She said princess with disgust. "Call her back and said I am busy and I'll call her in an hour" I said as I was drinking apple juice. I sighed as Kendell left. I know I can call her back myself and heck I am not even that busy that I can't talk to my princess but I just can't, if I heard her voice in front of these guy, I would do something embrassing. Her voice make me crazy, hell, she makes me crazy, I can proudly said that I am in love with the thought of her.

That song, thought of you was her, when I first saw her with Annabelle, I was sure she was the one for me, that little girl, with cubby face and beautiful face, but then I had to date Selena for publicity and then I start liking Selena, its not that I forgot about Ava, she was there in my heart but I had some feelings for Selena, she was sexy, thinner then Ava and she was there for me when I need a girl in my life.

†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†__†

This was 2nd chapter of this book... Please read it... Please...❤❤❤

-till next time snowflakes

-Ahana