chapter 4

The night

You slowly open your eyes and blink multiple times but gasped when you see him so close to you ,You immediately trying to stand up but in return got bump into his chest ....

Jungkook:sleep Kittty

You:jung-kook please i have work

You said he open his eyes and say

Jungkook:you are not going to work !

You:no please i have to

Jungkook: SHUT UP

he shout enough to make you flinch as tear started to form on your eyes...

You:why?

Jungkook:you are not going to work anymore!

He demand but this time being a stubborn,you push him with all your strength,you stand up from the bed ,you quickly walk toward the door was about to open but he held your waist...

You:leave me ahhhh

You shouted he smirk and carry you in bridal style ,he bring you to the bed ,he lay you on the bed ,but again you was about to run but he pull your ankle make you lay back ...

Jungkook: escaping huh!?

He asked ,you shook your head and try to push him but he pinned your both hand above your head ...

Jungkook: F*CKING STOP STRUGGLING!

he shouted make you flinch as you start to burst out in tear Infront him ...

You:wh-y a-re yo-u shou-ting at me ?

You asked in between your sobbed and choked word ,his eyes soften ,you didn't break the eye contact as you look at him straightly,as heart ached Seing your tear flowing out non stop as he sigh Seing you hiccuping,he regret ,he slowly wrapped your leg around his torso ,you gasped when you make you sit ,he connect his forehead with yours ,as he boop his nose with yours slowly and say...

Jungkook:relax baby ....breath first

He said ,but you still crying and hiccuping,he sigh and and patted your back gently and say...

Jungkook:relax ,breath in

He said you followed his instructions he stopped when he saw your breath is normal ,he connect his forehead with yours....

Jungkook:why are you stubborn?

He asked

You:i am not

You said your word was a whisper feel like a 3 years old baby disagree with his word.

Jungkook:you are

He said you look at him ,he cupped your cheek and say....

Jungkook:listen baby you don't have to work ,you have me,you are going to live with me ,you are Jeon Jungkook girlfriend soon to be wife and only mine ,you have everything...i don't want my girl to work ....

He said boop his nose with his again as you move back a little he chuckle and Grab your nape and pull you closer and say...

Jungkook:don't worry hmm

He said you slowly nodded ,he peck your both cheek and said

Jungkook:sorry for shouting at you ,don't be sad hmm

You said ,you shook your head

You:you didn't say why you scold me ?

You asked again questioning him but he love that ,he wrapped his both arm around your waist as he pull you closer to him ,you can feel his member touching your private part as you are only with your skirt ....

Jungkook:sorry

He whisper and nibble into your neck as he place a kiss ...

Jungkook: will you forgive me? Mrs Jeon ?

He asked a pink shade appear on your cheek ,he chuckled Seing your red face ,as he peck your red cheek ..

You :yes

You whisper he smile and kiss your forehead and say

Jungkook:i love you my angel

Double update 🤠
Make sure vote and comment
😊