chapter 7

The hall fill with silence when the manly voice echoes , everyone turn their head to see who is that but shiver ran down their spine witnessing the dangerous man .....

Sniffing ,you wiped your tear ,you quickly went to to Jungkook and hug him tightly sobbing in his chest which make hus heart ached as he protectively wrapped his left arm around your shoulder,he patted your back,glaring at the bully .....

Jungkook:WHO-

his voice got cut off in the middle when the shivering voice got in between....

You : please... Jungkook...don't shout

You whisper enough for him to hear ,he sigh and glare at them ,taking out his phone he place on his ear telling his man something after sometimes his man drag two of them which make you look at Jungkook...

You:where ...are...there ..taking them

Jungkook:you don't have to know.

He whisper placing a kiss on your forehead,he took off his blazer he cover you with that ,and picking you up in his arm which make you gasp by his sudden reaction but you didn't say anything since you can see his face is different screaming anger ....

He make you sit on his lap ,he look at your pale face

Jungkook:why you didn't tell me earlier about this?

He asked bitting your lower lip you control your tear ,sawing your expression he immediately bring your face closer to his neck ,as he patted your back ...

Jungkook: they did a great mistake by hurting mine ,now i will show them hell

He whisper in your ear ,your hand clench on his shirt ,as your sob got increase ,he caress your wrist saw the red mark ,he kiss it and gently hold them signalling his man to drive faster ....

He hug you tightly as you snuggle more into his neck feeling the warm forgot everything that what happened a while ago...

Placing you slowly on the bed ,he went to his drawer take out his first aid kit ,he place them on the nightstand,he slowly held your hand place on his lap ,he caress them and slowly apply the ointment,eyeing you times to times while applying the ointment,he place your hand back on your tummy ,washing his hand and wiping then with dry towel ,he come back to you ,sitting just right beside you ,he kiss your forehead....

Gritting his teeth he stand up from the bed closing the light ,he took out his golden pistol he walk toward the door ,turning and glancing at your figure ,he closed the door and smirk in victory as he makes his way to the basement slowly yet dangerously....

Violence ahead ( you mau find it disturbing,you may skip the part to the " end of violence " ...)

The blood drip down both of their head as their lazy open eyes open witnessing the dangerous man looking at them with his cold eyes ,he is looking at them more like glaring ...

John :i am sorry mr Jeon .....i didn't know she. ....is your girlfriend

Jungkook: if she not my girlfriend would you did the same to ?

He asked as he took his first step closer to them as their breath hitched ....

John :no ..not like that ....

Jungkook: then like what ?

He asked takimg his pistol out as he look at them their eyes widened...

Mia:sir i am sorry .... please leave me

She beg while sobbing but in return Jungkook laughed ,and suddenly stopped look at them....

Jungkook:why are you begging aren't you is a badass

He asked as his poked his cheek.....

Mia: please... sir...i won't repeat again....

She beg while crying , Jungkook just smirk and look at them both

A scream echoes the the basement as the two body fell down from the tied up chair ...

He put back his pistol and he smirk before stepping out informing his man....

Placing his wet hand on his hair ,he come out from the long cold shower ,his eyes fell on you who is curling up like a kitten and sleeping ,your full body is wrapped with blanket as your head show little,he chuckled find it cute ,he wore his pants and turning off the air conditioner,he lay beside you slowly,he come closer to you and smile Seing your face and your curled up style ,he kiss your forehead and wrapped his arm around your waist ....

He patted your back slowly rubbing them to calm you down ,hearing your little snores ,he close his eyes for a while .....

Jungkook:sorry love

To be continued
Vote goal 50+

Do comment!