chapter 14

Mature content chapter kindly skip the chapter to avoid it ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Opening the room door ,he look at you who was sobbing silently,taking a deep breath ,he took his manly step toward you ,kneeling down ,as he softly held your hand ,you flinch but you look at him slowly....

Jungkook:do you trust my mom word ?

He asked his voice slightly cracked,you shook your head as no ,and you slowly cupped his cheek ....

You:i believe you

You say his hold got tighten on your wrist ,he rest his head on your lap and say ....

Jungkook:i am sorry for whatever my mom say...

You :you don't have to be sorry ...

He nodded his head ,he look at you who is still sobbing ,he wiped off your tear as he grab your nape ,make you bend down a little....

He connect his forehead with you ,as he slowly touch your cheek ...

Jungkook:i felt betrayed ...

He whisper ,you look at him ,who is at the edge of letting his tear out ....

Jungkook:i was not in my sense that day

He whisper again as the tear finally fell down ,he gulp his saliva ,as the tear slipped it out again ....

Jungkook: shouldn't my mom trust me ?

He asked ,he was hurt more not because of Aera pregnant which was a lie but he was deeply hurt because his mom just come up trusting Aera word ,didn't trust his own son ...

Well what can be more hurtful that This? When the parents didn't trust their children ....

You wiped his tear and cupped his cheek ...

You :it's okay Jungkook i believe in you ...

You say and again wiped his tear ,he look up little,his lip almost touching yours ...

Jungkook:do you suspect me ?

He asked you shook your head and say

You :i didn't and i won't ...

  You said and place a kiss on his forehead as he finally close his eyes ,feeling your lips on him ....

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Start of smut

He tighten his hold on your wrist as he whisper ....

Jungkook:i am sorry

He whisper before landing his lips on yours ,as he slowly kiss you passionately sucking your bottom lip .....

He slowly lay you down on the bed ,and slowly hovering over you ......

You put your hand on his chest and slightly push him indicating him you are out of breath ....