the hardest session

Aera:stop please i will tell the truth ...

The girl gasped loudly as she fear of her dear life...

The man chuckled and press the golden pistol right infornt her forehead
...

Jungkook mom look at Aera as she gulp down her Saliva....

Aera :i am not pregnant

She blurted it out as Jungkook mom look at her with a hung open mouth....

Jungkook mom :what ?

Aera bite her lower lip when Jungkook trace the pistol down her neck press it harder ...

Jungkook: SPILL THE TRUTH!!

He shouted make everyone flinch in fear,she tremble and finally spill the truth which was hidden...

Aera: all the photos was planned ,i added Viagra on Jungkook drink to have sex with him ,so i could blackmailed him ,that's how it end up ...

She tremble in fear and look at Jungkook who was greething his teeth in anger ....

Aera:i am sorry Jungkook i didn't mean to ,forgive me please

She pleaded him and join her hand begging him for her dear life , everyone in the house witness her dramatic scene ,but i didn't last as a loud noice echoed the mansion ...

The blood spread all over floor as she fell down....

Jungkook mom:jung-

Jungkook:leave

That's all what he said before he turning to you ,who was scare of dear life ,he pull you to his embrace ,he hug you tightly and said...

Jungkook:i am sorry

He whisper he want to cry so bad but he didn't,he was not disappointed over Aera but he was disappointed over his mom ....

You wrapped your arm around his waist and put your head on his chest ...listen to his heartbeat which was beating faster ....

He break the hug as he place a kiss on your forehead...

Jungkook mom : Jungkook i didn't mean too please try to understand..

His mom said was about to hold his hand but he didn't let ....

Jungkook:i understand enough , please don't disturb me

Jungkook mom: Jungkook -

Jungkook: please i need sometimes alone

He said before holding your hand with him,as he drag you with him upstairs,you look at his mom from upstairs who was feeling guilty,you can see the tear in her eyes ...

You :Jeon ,your mom ?

Jungkook:i know

He whisper before he bring you to his room as he lock the door ,he grab your waist and pull you toward him...

Jungkook:don't mind their word princess , you know you are everything to me ,i will never leave no matter what ...

He said ,grabbing your neck softly with his hand ,you gulp down your saliva slowly,as his hand slowly ruffle your hair ,he lean in closer ,your both forehead touch each other's as he whisper

Jungkook:i was hurt , listening to my Mon words ,i couldn't ignore the fact she trust Aera..

You:don't be ,your mom know her mistake,it will be fine ...

You said while wrapping your arm around his neck ,he breath out as he say...

Jungkook:kiss me

You gulp your saliva ,he chuckled deeply and pull you even closet and said ...

Mature content ahead 🛑🛑🛑 ,don't read if you are uncomfortable skip through the ❌ signal for the end of smut

Jungkook:kiss me babe ,before i slammed you to the wall and wreck you so hard that you even forgot how to kiss

He said a pink shade appear on your cheek as you smash you'd lips on him,he caress your cheek as he kiss you harder ,the kiss was rough ,he slipped his tongue inside your mouth as he explore your mouth ,you clench his shoulder,you couldn't kiss him because he is literally kissing you so hard that you can't focus on anything,he slammed you to the wall as he kiss you really hard ,you start to push him as you are out of breath ,he break it before looking at you with lustful gaze ....

You look at him breathing heavily ,he carry you in bridal style out of sudden that make you gasped ...

He throw you on the bed ,as he remove his shirt and pant in one go ,as he kiss your neck ,you grab his biceps, he slowly remove your dress ,the whole time he was looking at you ,he took the blanket as he cover both of your naked body ,your hard nipple touching his chest ,he firmly grab your waist as he snuggle into your neck , kissing your slowly and sucking your sweet spot ,be was rough before but now his action is soft ,the way the blanket took over the heat as both of your body touching each other ,that was hot than anything...

He was just kissing your neck as your head tilt a side, his hand slowly slide down to your clit as he rub them ,you moan ,he took his head from your neck and look at you whos eyes was closed ,he rubbed your wetness with his finger ...

He smirked and look at you ,taking his hand from your clit as you look at him ,he rubbed his tip on your entrance ,his precum and your wetness mix with each other ,you look at him ,he grab your waist as he make you sit on the bed ,he slide himself on you,a loud moan escape on your lips ,he just slide in one go,a waved of pleasure run through your whole body ,your leg shaked ,he grab your thighs as he lay you down again before thrusting youu hard ,you arched your back ,as you cry out loud when he hit your g-spot each time ,he is really rough but you like it ,the tear falling down from your eyes nonstop , you bit your lower lip as you try hard to control your moan ,he growl near your ear ,as he stopped thrusting you breath out ,he slide in you in one go as he start to thrust in inhuman speed mahe your toes curled up ,you automatically wrapped your arm around his waist ,you feel so good ,your mouth parted,sinful noise left your mouth ,he growling near your ear ,you crying due to pleasure, he intertwined his finger with you as he thrust harder yet faster make you rolled your eyes backs.....

He growl and whimper near your ear as you both cummed the same time ,you close your eyes as you breath heavily,he breath near your ear ,as you tilt your head a side ....

He look at you who is looking like a hot meal to him....

You slowly curled up a side make him chuckled as he wrapped his arm around your waist ..

❌❌

Jungkook:did you like it

He didn't get the response,he look at you ,your closed eyes and heavy breath ,he chuckled as he turn you around ,you look at him slowly....

Jungkook:are you okay my love ?

You nodded ,he lay your head on his chest and patted your back ...

Jungkook:i love you

You :i love you too

I think is the end 🔚

❤️

Thank you for your patience for the updates

A happy news i am joining college next month 15 July :)

I hope you stay safe and healthy always :)

Well yeah there is one LAST  update on my another book :)

please do comment and vote :)