Training with uncle Kartein

Sign language
'thoughts'
" Normal conversation"
"Y/n using his power"

There will be only 3rd person pov because I'm suck at writing 1st and 2nd person pov. maybe I would put 2nd and 1st pov for a bit

♧【SILENCE】♧

"Y/n, I'm out for a moment. Take care of the house would ya?" Kayden's voice echoes through the house. He turn to look at the h/c haired male that was reading a book. Y/n make an okay gesture but his eyes still glued to the book.

"If I'm gone too long, go stay with Kartein for a moment or go wherever you want." He continue while wearing his shoes.

Y/n's eyes lit up as he look at Kayden in excitement. Kayden, knowing that look, sigh as he open the door.

"I think there's a safe house at Korea, the key is at Kartein house, but give me a text when you arrive there."

Y/n nodded enthusiastically and ran towards Kayden to give him a goodbye hug.

"Alright alright. I'm gonna miss you too. Take care." He gave Y/n a pat on the back before let go.

Y/n wave him a goodbye before close the door. Now he has so much time to train his electric and cursed speech power. He pack his clothes to stay over at Kartein house for a few nights.

♧【SILENCE】♧

Ding dong~

Kartein stop from what he was doing and went to the door. He open it and saw Y/n stood there, without his mask, smiling. Showing his white teeth and his power mark.

"Y/n? Why are you here alone? Where's Kayden." Kartein ask as he move to the side to make a way for Y/n to come in.

" I don't know. He said he's going out for a moment." Y/n signed to Kartein. Y/n are selectively mute. He could talk, but because of his cursed speech, he put a limit to his vocabulary and only speak if needed too.

"What is he wearing?" Kartein ask again.

" a hoodie. "

"That shit did not." Kartein said while gritting his teeth. "God give me strength." He let out a heavy sigh while Y/n wait for him to show him his room. Y/n had come here often. But everytime he came, his room always change.

"Let me...show your room."

On their way to Y/n room, Kartein had try to make a small talk.

"So how's your cursed speech going?" Kartein started.

Y/n make a thinking gesture for a moment before signing. " Its getting a bit better. I can heal myself with it. "

Kartein perked up at that. "Really? How so?"

" I just realized, if I command infront of a mirror, they just bounce back at me. "

"That's interesting. How fast did the healing process go?"

" it takes three minutes for a paper cut to heal. I think I need to train them more. "

"Well then...." They finally reach Y/n door as Kartein open them for him. " If you need any help, just tell me."

Y/n smiled and nodded. He sign a 'goodnight' to Kartein and close the door. Apparently, Kartein had taking an interest over the young male. His cursed speech are a very powerful power but if it wasn't trained, it could injured it's own owner.

♧【SILENCE】♧

On the next day, Y/n had woken up early and already wearing his training suit. He's sprinting down the stairs and ran to the training ground but stop midway when he smell something sweet from the kitchen. Y/n turn back and peeked inside the kitchen to see Kartein, who was wearing an apron and had his hair up, placing down a freshly cook pancakes and were pouring syrup on it.

Without wasting any time, Y/n speed walk to the table and sit down.

" You're awake. I was about to wake you up." Kartein takes off the apron and sit down at the other side of the table, infront Y/n.

" I got excited. " Y/n signed, smiling widely. Curtin chuckle at the boy and gesture him to eat. Y/n happily pick up the knife and fork and start eating the pancakes.

Right after he put the sliced pancake into his mouth, sweet taste explode in his taste buds, satisfying his sweet tooth.

" Y/n." Y/n gave his attention to Kartein, but still eating the pancakes. " Other than training, do you have any other reason for visiting me?" Y/n think for awhile before putting down his cutlery.

" I was planning to stay at Korea until dad come back. And maybe, going to the school at there?" Y/n signed and continue eating.

" Like a vacation? But why do you want to go to school?" Kartein ask. Curious actually. School never look too nice to him honestly. For him, school is like hell. Not speaking from experience because he doesn't really know how school works. He was homeschooled since kids.

" For experience actually. I really want to know how school work." Coming, from another person that was homeschooled since Kayden adopted him. Which is, 6 years old.

" And the reason you come here?" Kartein raise an eyebrow, still didn't get it why does going to Korea had to do with him.

" Dad said you hold the key to his safe house at Korea." Y/n signed while tilting his head. Wondering why would Curtin ask him that.

" He did? He did.... Oh! Yeah he definitely did. " Kartein facepalm at his own stupidness. Forgetting that Kayden had told him to hold the key because Y/n would go there by himself without his permission.

" So when will you go?"

" Tomorrow."

" That soon? Why?"

" Because I would feel too excited and it would make my stomach feel weird."

" Alright then "

♧【SILENCE】♧

Both of them are now at the training ground. Six dummies were stacked in a line as Y/n stood infront them.

" Alright. Show me how far your power has grown." Kartein stood at Y/n side. Y/n nodded and look at dummies.

He took a deep breath and ready to use his power. " Explode. " With a single word, all six dummies explode into pieces, and a harsh wind blew past them.

Y/n look at Kartein eagerly, waiting for Kartein opinion. Kartein mouth hang open as his eyes widened when he saw the dummies explode. ' WHAT DID KAYDEN FEED THIS KID!? '

An
I'm gonna publish the first chapter first while proceed with the rest and maybe try to write until the part where Jiwoo were fighting Jurion

An #2
I've decided that I won't write it until the Jurion part. So maybe I will write it until the.... arc where the world awakener academy come to Korea? Maybe until there.