Wooin

After Jiwoo was brought to the Shinhwa hospital, Y/n was called to the chairwoman office.

Y/n stood in front the chairwoman with a serious face, knowing what the chairwoman gonna say.

"Y/n... you're an electric user right..." Jiyoung look at the teen infront her with serious face.

"Yes chairwoman."

"Then do you perhaps know Kayden break?"

This question makes y/n flinch slightly. In a matter like this, his dad had always told him to lie whenever someone ask him if they know each other. But for some reason, he can't when it comes the chairwoman. And he didn't know why.

With a shaky breath, y/n nod his head slowly. "Yes. I know him...he...is my dad. Adoptive dad..."

The answer makes both of the wind user eyes widened. They had a hunch that y/n it somehow related to Kayden. But they didn't expect for him to be the adoptive son of the Kayden break. They was about to ask another question but y/n beat it by saying first.

"But I don't know where he is now. I haven't see him for almost a week, and I can't even contact him.."

♧【SILENCE】♧

Y/n was excused after they talk a bit more. He then makes his way to Jiwoo hospital room, his mind still occupied with his dad whereabouts.

'I swear if I found him, I'm gonna make him stuck on the ceiling...' He curse in his mind.

When y/n was getting near to the room, he could feel a faint force control was being used. 'huh? Did Jiwoo use his force control? But why is it feel so familiar?'

He sped up his pace and open the ward door, only to see Jiwoo and the tabby cat looking at him like they were expecting him. And the force control had already gone.

Jiwoo smiled when he saw the familiar face. "Y/n!"

Y/n brush of the former feeling and come closer to Jiwoo's bed. "How are you feeling?" He sit on the chair next to Jiwoo's bed.

"It hurts a lot. But I'm glad that you're here." Y/n smile at that.

The ward door opened again and the chairwoman and Inhyuk walk in. Jiwoo smile widen.

"Mr Inhyuk!" Jiwoo said.

They approach Jiwoo's bed calmly.

"You were asleep for two whole days..." Inhyuk said as he stood next to Jiwoo's bed, next to him were the chairwoman.

"Two whole days?"

"Yes. How are you feeling?"

"Sore. And it hurts a lot. I can't even move."

"Well it's normal to get paralyzed when you got five ribs broken and the other four got cracks on them. The one that's not normal is when you got all your ribs broken, but still want to fight on the next day even though your ribs are not fully healed yet." Y/n glare at nothing as he thinks about certain someone.

Kayden are sweating bullets when he know that his son is talking about him.

"But you doesn't need to worry Jiwoo. We will try our best to heal you and bring you back to your usual self in no time. And since you are an awakened one, you'll recover in no time." Inhyuk reassure the cream haired teen.