Figuring our rank

♧【SILENCE】♧

Yawn~

Y/n sweat dropped as he watch Jiwoo yawn for the third time.

Something hit Jiwoo's head and a crumpled paper land infront of him. He look around and see Y/n were smiling at him and told him to open the paper. Jiwoo give a nod with a smile and open the paper.

You good? Was written on the paper. Jiwoo grab a pencil and reply with a; I'm fine. Just tired because I sleep late. And throw it back to Y/n.

The h/c read the reply and nod. He then mouthed a ' take a short nap. ' and receive a nod from the cream haired male.

Jiwoo rest his head on the table and fell asleep. And few minutes later, the teacher walk in. Instead of getting mad at Jiwoo, the teach stay silent and continue with the lesson.

♧【SILENCE】♧

School finally over and the two male were walking together. Jiwoo smile as he inspect his healing leg.

" Are your leg already healed?" The boy signed. It was fortunate that Jiwoo could understand sign. So now Y/n could talk with Jiwoo through sign language and maybe with verbal one sometimes.

Jiwoo nodded enthusiastically. " It's a relief that I can finally walk freely.

" Jiwoo Seo." Their step halt as they turn to see the goons yesterday with a white haired boy. Y/n narrowed his eyes at them. The friendly vibe gone and now we're replace with intimidating one. ' That white haired punk look familiar.' Y/n thought.

" Come over here for a sec. You too masked bitch."

Irk mark appear on top of Y/n head. ' What the fuck did that shit just call me?' Y/n curse the white haired male in his head.

" Let's go somewhere else. We can't make a scene infront the school. Can we?" The white one said while the three goons, Y/n assume was his friends, smirking at them.

" you're dead today." One of them taunt Jiwoo and  Y/n. " Oh yeah? Well I think you three are the one that gonna die under my hand you fucktard." Y/n taunt back

" You three stay here." The white haired said and earn some disagreement but they still follow his order.

The white haired male, Jiwoo and Y/n went to a more deserted place. " It's nice and quiet here." 

Them something click inside Y/n head. ' white haired, cocky. He's Jiyoung Yoo little brother, Jisuk Yoo.' And for some reason, Y/n found it funny that it took a long time for him to recognize the cocky bastard.

" What are you laughing at bitch." Jisuk scowled. Weirded at the h/c haired for suddenly laughing.

" Fuck, I can't believe it took me so long to recognize who the fuck you are."

" What the fuck do you mean."

" Aren't you the infamous cocky awakened one, Jisuk Yoo? The younger brother of Jiyoung Yoo."

Jisuk smirk widened. " So you're an awakened one too."

" So what? You're gonna fight me?"

" I would love to. But later. I'm gonna fight him first." Jisuk point to Jiwoo and Y/n quickly shield the shorter boy by standing infront him.

" He did nothing! I was the one that beat your so called friends, and besides, they were the one that attack him first!"

" Fuck so what? I've got reputation to maintain."