Visiting

♧【SILENCE】♧

Inhyuk had dropped them off in front of Jiwoo's house after Y/n insist on dropping him there. They bid Inhyuk goodbye and watch the car drive out of their sight.

" Bye Jiwoo. I need to get home and healed this quickly. If you need help with training your power, just give me a call." Y/n walk away and didn't give Jiwoo a chance to talk.

Jiwoo watches the male walk towards his house with a slow wave. He then went inside the house and locked the door.

" Mr. Kayden, are you, the only electric user?" Jiwoo ask the orange tabby cat that was licking itself.

" Yes. Why do you ask." Kayden then remembers it. " Ah, it's about Y/n isn't it."

" Yeah."

" Well, I guess there's no point hiding it from you. Y/n is my son."

" YOU HAVE A SON?!" The kittens and gray cat with black stripes flinch when Jiwoo suddenly shouted.

Irritated, Kayden shouted back. " IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO HAVE A SON?!"

" No! But...he doesn't look like you."

" Well, that's because he's adopted. But I treat him like my very own son. I passed down my power to him by forced control. Like the one, I teach you, but he was able to make it his own after a lot of practice. So now, he has two power." Kayden explain while licking his arm, but stop when he finally realized what he was doing.

" Two power?" Jiwoo tilts his head confused.

" Yes, two. He was an awakened one before I adopted him. But I won't tell you what his second power is."

" I'm not asking what his second power is anyway."

♧【SILENCE】♧

Back at Y/n, he is now taking a peaceful nap with yellow mist flying around him, healing his injuries. After his injuries fully healed, his eyes flutter open and he raises, inspecting the injuries on his hand.

" It didn't leave scars..." He get out of bed and went downstairs. He opens the door to see the food he orders a couple of minutes ago before taking a nap.

He grabs the food and brings it to the kitchen. After putting it down on the table, he grab some cutlery and water and took a seat.

He open the food and began to eat.

" Geez slow down would ya? You're gonna choke if you eat so fast."

Y/n movement halted when he heard those voices. He looks at the seat in front of him and a transparent Kayden sits there, looking at him with a smile. But then he disappears.

' Dad....' he looks around the quiet house. ' traveling alone...does feel lonely..... I wish you were with me.' he proceeded to eat.

♧【SILENCE】♧

On the next day, Y/n had to go to school like always. He went to his class and see Jiwoo's table are empty.

' training probably.' he shrugged and took a seat while waiting for the teacher to come in.

It's only been like five days and Y/n is feeling homesick. He misses training with his dad and uncle Curtin. He misses eating together with them. He misses watching a movie together with them. He misses visiting his parent's graves with them. It's good enough that him and Curtin still talking but not his dad. His overly protective yet laid-back dad.

It was suspicious that his dad, his can't-have-a-single-day-without-texting-him dad, to not text him for five days. It sounds like he was being clingy but it was unusual for Kayden not to text him five days in a row. Even his uncle Curtin was creeped out by it.